PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 666768

cloudtail's Avatarcloudtail
kinda curious if anyones read lost stars yet, but before i go blabbing about that... is that an okay thing to discuss or is it still too new to bring up yet? didnt wanna just jump into spoiler zone if we wanted to wait a bit longer ^^ especially with how easy it is to spoil yourself hideboxes can only deter so much curiosity oh and i should probably mention that i used to be hajime hinata, just changed my user lol
i dont play anymore avatar art by me!
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Aye np my dude on the name 👌 Whenever I get round to updating spoiler rules, Lost Stars’ll be double hideboxes to chat about c: Given easily publicly available information it’ll be somewhat confusing? Since like the Erin’s revealed character names before the book was released so everyone can access that? But the book itself is ??? Ahaha rip just easier to throw everything in spoiler boxes though I’m hype for the rest of the series though after that ending :0 Like damn Bramblestar. It is safe to say though that Twigbranch and Finleap have like 0 involvement in this book. I’m sad, I wanted to see more Twigleap ;-; I think Twigbranch was mentioned once in Lost Stars? But they’ve become my favourite pairing and I just want more.
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
oh yeah that ending definitely got me hooked! i mean things were already interesting (and the new protags are so good too) but damn that was insane And yea Twigbranch has just become a background character for now it seems, kinda sad to see old protags lose nearly all importance once their arc ends... but there is 5 more books for her to still be relevant :D

Lost Stars Spoilers

You sure?

the allegiances clearly gave this away but seirously.. Leafpool dies inbetween books?? super uncool :/ and they kinda spoiled a lot of what happens in Squirrelflight's Hope too like rip i like that super editions are now more important but this kinda makes it required reading and it messes with chronological order @_@ that said, still excited to see what happens in it, since Squirrel seemed really on edge whenever people asked what happened in Starclan... wonder if they gave her some propechy. but she definitely knows something important... or maybe shes possessed too lol ALSO JAYFEATHER! i get that hes stressed without starclan and missing his mom but leave Mothwing alone ;_; hes so mean to her...
bkdz's Avatarbkdz
One of my relatives found three kittens outside, she took them in, theres a feirce yellow one, a sassy grey one, and a sweet black one. THE POWER OF THEEE LIONBLAZE, JAYFEATHER, AND HOLLYLEAF
*Magpie sits and organizes glass, Alula crashes through window from nearby house* MAGPIE THE TRADER GUY *Calamus appears behind her* MAGPIE WILL NEVER DIE *Prototype comes in out of no where* MAGPIE YOUR LIFES A LIE *Niko falls from sky* MAGPIE MAGPIE MAGPIE MAGPIE avatar by me
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
hello, Scorkaji or Spottedpelt here! i don't have a warrior name, but that is the name of my AU with calicos, in which the breed gains the name of the Spottedpelt, due to that being the name of the first calico to show up in the gathering. (she was attacked by four apprentices under the leaders watchful eye) but the main Spottedpelt of the story is named MOsspaw, and was exiled alongside her father Whiteleg by Brokenstar. also, i've only read up to book 4 which i finished mere hours ago- i miss Yellowfang too much.
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,820,746
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,281,364
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,648,496
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Oof yellowfang ;-; That au sounds interesting to say the least :0 That must open up more segregation between cats, outside clan and non clan cats coughkittypets
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
yeah, i actually made a roleplay on it!
veliona's Avatarveliona
I doubt anyone will read this... Username: FoxxshadowChan Warrior Name: Foxshadow Favorite Cats: Tawnypelt, Graystripe, Feathertail, Sandstorm, and Ivypool Least Favorite Cats: Bumblestripe, Dovewing, and Tree for some reason... How far I've read: I'm reading Outcast right now Wonder if anyone will read this.
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
rip I actually thought I replied to spoilers Nah I read all, you’re good mate.

Lost stars spoilers

still spoilers ahead

Tbh I’m happy for Leafpool to die. Though I also would have appreciated Jayfeather carking it too/instead. Neither of them are really appealing to me. Jayfeather’s a grumpy bum who just becomes really annoying as time goes on, and I would have liked Jayfeather to reconcile with Leafpool and let her help during the DaekForest battle, but for Leafpool to remain a warrior :/ Personal opinion but Leafpool going back to being a med cat is sorta ehh for me. Would have liked it more if she had gone to be ShadowClan’s permanent med cat though, to train Puddleshine fully, but nooo apparently not. Could have been a cool concept, changing your allegiance for the genuine greater good, not just for following your heart or love or whatever :p Oof yeah Tigerheart’s shadow really messed up my reading because his return takes place like mid book in the main series I think? Or between books, but he leaves mid book or something earlier? So it’s like well if I continue reading the main series, then I have to stop reading so I can read Tigerhearts Shadow before he gets back. But if I read TS when he leaves, then it ruins a bit of the fuss in the books and just ugh if that makes sense? It bothers me that TS runs parallel to the series, whereas Hawkwing’s Journey is clearly between series, or at least very well separated from the main series in location/timing. TS makes me feel like I need to read two timelines at once ;-; Squirrelflight’s Hope has me stoked and of course I’ve preordered it for kindle. Also curious what that rogue group in the blurb is? Stragglers from Darktail? Who knows :0 But hopefully it reveals something about her StarClan visit because I am burning to know about that. Ahhhh and finally Mothwing believes! Ish. After the battle with literal spirits how do you not believe in them. Like sure, don’t have faith in them, but you can’t just pawn it off as rogues. You literally saw cats you recognised/knew when they were alive, and before it was revealed that Hawkfrost faked the sign, you must have visited StarClan as a med cat apprentice? Because if I remember right the only thing that made her not believe in StarClan was learning that Hawkfrost put the moth wing outside the med den. Before that she actually thought StarClan existed, and I think she even visited Tigerstar in the dark forest? Not certain on that one though so don’t quote me. Now just Cloudtail. The atheism is a cool point, but it can be done better? Like they could acknowledge the evidence given for StarClan’s existence, but not put much stock in it? Like hey they are there, and they can take physical form, but no way can they actually see the future or whatever it is that helps them with prophecies :p
Also, they’re holding votes for which cat to make into a plush if y’all want what looks like a Jayfeather plush. Actually gonna be interesting to see if they stylise the design or just do a plain boring grey tabby. It’d actually be pretty cool if they reach out to someone in the community to make custom designs for a plush line :0 but oof of course no matter what they do there’s going to be outrage over how people don’t see ‘that’ design as that cat in their head. I want Sagutoyas’ Jayfeather design purely because those droopy eyes ahaha
oh yea the plushes seem really cool! i dont care for jayfeather as much tbh, but if he somehow gets a design like Sagutoyas then i'd probably change my mind about that haha they should really just make a firestar one by default, he's like the posterboy for warriors XD

lost stars spoilers

i warned ya

I so wish she stayed in Shadowclan tbh, three medicine cats was too much. I just wish she had gotten a proper death scene first before it being vaguely mentioned that she got hacked inbetween arcs rip There's a barnes and noble end scene with Leaf and Jay reconnecting before the moonpool froze over, and it was really sweet! I still don't really like reading Jayfeather's perspective all that much though, but it wasn't bad! And definitely kinda makes more sense as to why he's so pissed about not being able to talk to starclan at all Yeah that's exactly why i stopped reading AVOS after book two cuz i pretty much know everything that happened already + the whole super edition thing is like... where do i even begin reading these x-x someday i'll read em tho! Honestly it's weird that mothwing didnt believe/acknowledge starclan at all during AVOS and is just now changing her mind. like did she really need that long to reflect on the darkforest battle o_O she's apparently got a novella planned, which i am excited for because the only thing i can think of is that she saw leafpool after she died and then started to believe, but im sure they wont be indulging us in mothpool content very much if at all i love cloudtail and mothwing but its like.. how the heck do they just outright deny starclan exists. they literally saw them during the darkforest battle and they've seen how nine lives works too it's just bad writing and unbelievable. i like to headcanon that they know starclan exists but have personal reasons for it, like for cloudtail he only has firestar up there + 2 of his babies. (so maybe he's slowly changing his mind on it as well? they did say his life was changing in the new arc) and i think mothwing probably just has issues with trusting starclan's power, and like that she believes the cats don't need starclan as much as they think they do because shes thrived just fine without them i really hope they fix the writing in the future books because its just outright unbelievable lol. it just feels like the writers are trying to make these two characters look stupid or selfish

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 666768

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page