PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Warriors Unite - Again! >

cloudtail's Avatarcloudtail
oh yea the plushes seem really cool! i dont care for jayfeather as much tbh, but if he somehow gets a design like Sagutoyas then i'd probably change my mind about that haha they should really just make a firestar one by default, he's like the posterboy for warriors XD

lost stars spoilers

i warned ya

I so wish she stayed in Shadowclan tbh, three medicine cats was too much. I just wish she had gotten a proper death scene first before it being vaguely mentioned that she got hacked inbetween arcs rip There's a barnes and noble end scene with Leaf and Jay reconnecting before the moonpool froze over, and it was really sweet! I still don't really like reading Jayfeather's perspective all that much though, but it wasn't bad! And definitely kinda makes more sense as to why he's so pissed about not being able to talk to starclan at all Yeah that's exactly why i stopped reading AVOS after book two cuz i pretty much know everything that happened already + the whole super edition thing is like... where do i even begin reading these x-x someday i'll read em tho! Honestly it's weird that mothwing didnt believe/acknowledge starclan at all during AVOS and is just now changing her mind. like did she really need that long to reflect on the darkforest battle o_O she's apparently got a novella planned, which i am excited for because the only thing i can think of is that she saw leafpool after she died and then started to believe, but im sure they wont be indulging us in mothpool content very much if at all i love cloudtail and mothwing but its like.. how the heck do they just outright deny starclan exists. they literally saw them during the darkforest battle and they've seen how nine lives works too it's just bad writing and unbelievable. i like to headcanon that they know starclan exists but have personal reasons for it, like for cloudtail he only has firestar up there + 2 of his babies. (so maybe he's slowly changing his mind on it as well? they did say his life was changing in the new arc) and i think mothwing probably just has issues with trusting starclan's power, and like that she believes the cats don't need starclan as much as they think they do because shes thrived just fine without them i really hope they fix the writing in the future books because its just outright unbelievable lol. it just feels like the writers are trying to make these two characters look stupid or selfish
i dont play anymore avatar art by me!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page