PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 5051525354··· 666768

Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Yeah Firestar seems like the obvious choice :p Or even Bluestar, but honestly Sagutoyas' designs give me life I mean look at cinderpelt, I love this one because her leg is more than just like three scratches, but actually disfigured? And Goosefeather oy my god I love him. A lot of these designs actually speak volumes about the character's personality and I love it :D

Lost Stars

spoilers be ahead

Ahhh yes the same as the offscreen greencough that killed Spiderleg. aye we don't have b&n here so it's pretty rood to miss out on things like that, especially when it's relationship progression because that is severely overrated according to the Erins. I don't really want to buy books from the US and wait a month for them to get to me just for a scene that personally I think should be a little more widespread? Off to see if there's a pdf of it somewhere online. I'm just salty because australia never gets any good stuff :p Frozen moonpool is pretty cool though, I love it. I love how it seems to clearly affect StarClan's power, and it raises the issue of why would you put all your power into one vessel? Maybe StarClan will end up being more 'open' after? Or the moonpool just melts back to normal :p the concept of the moonpool flooding though sounds interesting, like if moonpool water gets into the lake can the lake be used? Or is it directly tied to location? :00 Mothwing novella? Yesss. although honestly I want to see her willingly decide to become a med cat. See her confide in Hawkfrost about her dreams, because him faking the sign can actually be seen not just as malicious/grab for power by having his sister influence Leopardstar, but also something like giving her a gift? Like hey I know you really want this, so I'm going to do anything I can to give it to you. It's a sweet sentiment, really, just a shame that Hawkfrost is apparently evil for the sake of it like Tigerstar :p Cloudtail's challenge of StarClan in the first arc was great. But now it's just stupid. Time and time again it's been proved that StarClan exists, and he's seen Firestar die and come back. And Mothwing, I would argue, would actually put her clan in danger if not for Willowshine. Why should StarClan need to send a sign to Leafpool for her to tell Mothwing? Med cat is supposed to be a spiritual guide as well, and it was always off to me that she flat out ignored them. I do wonder though if StarClan could actually break into her dreams, because Smudge didn't even know about StarClan, but he had dreams of SkyClan's ancestors, and StarClan guided Rusty's dream, so surely they must be able to enter any cat's dreams? They just have more respect for Mothwing I guess rip coughcough RiverClan closing their borders would shut them off from StarClan's messagestoo apparently if not for Willowshine. And I mean Jake apparently visits StarClan so they'll probably pull some deus ex machina to shove Cloudtail and Mothwing there. It's kinda sucky though that StarClan is literally a forceed religion. Cool that there's absolute proof, but ??? offputting about it being forced everywhere if that makes sense?
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
bkdz's Avatarbkdz
I think they should make a Scourge plush at some point, hes pretty much the face of Warriors, hes tge cat everyone knows from the spiked collar
*Magpie sits and organizes glass, Alula crashes through window from nearby house* MAGPIE THE TRADER GUY *Calamus appears behind her* MAGPIE WILL NEVER DIE *Prototype comes in out of no where* MAGPIE YOUR LIFES A LIE *Niko falls from sky* MAGPIE MAGPIE MAGPIE MAGPIE avatar by me
veliona's Avatarveliona
If they make Jayfeather a plush, I hope he either comes with his stick or has feathers like Sagutoya's design.
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
veliona's Avatarveliona
soo.... um, it's been a month and no one has done anything. I hope this clan doesn't get removed.
Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong
Hmm... Random opinion I guess: Back when Tigerheart's Shadow came out with the introduction to Shadowkit I was really hoping they would switch the point of view. I want to see a different perspective on things and I think Shadowkit was the perfect chance. I'm bias because I like Dovewing and Tigerheart(star). To be honest, I don't really know what's happened because I stopped reading A Vision of Shadows because I didn't like the filler cats they put in. I just know the summaries from the Warriors Wiki haha.
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +9,343,300
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
veliona's Avatarveliona
Hi Glacier!
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
i;ve only read up to Rising storm... so uh... yellowfang plush, please?
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,820,746
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,281,364
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,648,496
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
i was reading vision of shadows but then stoped and am reading it again. i stoped at the 3rd book bc the library did not have the 4th book at the time. and now i am reading it. im also reading dawn of the clans for the second time.
also my old icon was by aidanshepard. new one is by unindigo from an old commision. -dragons-
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
i have finally read all main books except vision of shadows and broken code. now im going to buy the super editions :3

QUOTE originally posted by murfijs

i have finally read all main books except vision of shadows and broken code. now im going to buy the super editions :3
try yellowfang's seacret, tallstar's revenge and crookedstar's promise. i personaly love them.

Pages: 123··· 5051525354··· 666768

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page