PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 659660661662663··· 748749750

Tikru97's AvatarTikru97

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

Omg, so many colourssss! Is there a big pretty art of it? I love the mega Rayquaza and Milotic vibes, and the coil! Just sorta-kinda wish it was easier to see all the pretty patterns
There is. Just go to the mass-click weekend announcement page and scroll down. I like the sprite. It's colourful and I like that the spirally forme looks like a spring jumping. What's bothering me is the face. In the art piece you could see it better since it had an open mouth. The white on it's face confuses me and thus it's hard for me to properly see the facial features on it. I know it's a dark coloured pokemon all together. The albino being lighter, made it easier to see the outlines of the face.
Master "The Rock" badges xDDD April Fools at its finest
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
I love it! Such a cute April Fools joke. I'm glad they were posted in the sprite discovery because I wouldn't have noticed since I don't pay attention to the badges haha.
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
The Dwayne Johnson badges were made as a joke while we were working on the new badges, and Niet surprised us all by actually coding them in XDDD
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
Love them! Also, can I ask a general resprite question? Will this be the last color change for the old sprites?
Ange ✦ She/They ✦
agender pan
journalshop
F2U code by Colorful
Hoard:|| Buying: | |
Poison Deltas
Kelsium's AvatarKelsium
Thank you staff, i haven't had a chuckle that hard in a while XD
gif by Gaëlsøn!
I collect Bug Deltas!
Profile Pic & About Me drawn by me!
I have to drop another big bundle of love for whoever sprited the new Easter Bunnelby CS, it's SO CUTE. My friends and I all wish we had real plush ones to cuddle ♥ *squish-cuddles the bun-bun* ♥

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

I have to drop another big bundle of love for whoever sprited the new Easter Bunnelby CS, it's SO CUTE. My friends and I all wish we had real plush ones to cuddle ♥ *squish-cuddles the bun-bun* ♥
Novan-chan drew the concept art and I sprited it! I'm so happy you like the sprite! Thank you so much for commenting, it made my day! ;v;/ ♥
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~

QUOTE originally posted by Rebecca Marigold

Novan-chan drew the concept art and I sprited it! I'm so happy you like the sprite! Thank you so much for commenting, it made my day! ;v;/ ♥
You're very welcome, bun-bun is wonderful!! ♥
Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
yes! very adorable, good job! :D

Pages: 123··· 659660661662663··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page