PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 661662663664665··· 748749750

abingy's Avatarabingy
I love both of the lines new melan colors! I do agree with others about the alolan raichu eyes looking a little weird, especially since the eyes on the old sprites was the whole reason I didn't like them. I was gonna hunt the whole pikachu line anyway since I'm aiming for a full living dex of electric melans but now I'm actually excited to hunt it! And for the sneasel line, I very much like that the contrast is no longer as harsh :)
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Quite a few people have mentioned the eyes on the melan especially. We'll be taking a look at it and should have a less soulless gaze version tomorrow!
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
are gorging cramorant's sprites going to be edited with pikachu's new colors too?
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

are gorging cramorant's sprites going to be edited with pikachu's new colors too?
Personally I'm wondering if maybe Gorging Cramorant should always have a normal-coloured Pikachu. It seems odd to me that they catch one of their own colour, so my opinion is that they should be changed to normal Pikachu... Thoughts on that?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Not a fan of the new albino and melan Sneasel lines =( I thought they'd already been updated with the Johto recolour and would be left alone On the other hand, the Pichu line looks so mich better 💜 Edit: Warming up to the melan Sneasel recolour, I think they just looked weird on my phone with the blue light filter. The albino base colour is okay, but I'm not a fan of the peachy-yellow-orange colour of the feather/frill. May I suggest a pale blue or green instead?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Personally I'm wondering if maybe Gorging Cramorant should always have a normal-coloured Pikachu. It seems odd to me that they catch one of their own colour, so my opinion is that they should be changed to normal Pikachu... Thoughts on that?
To be honest I agree. When it first was released I was rather surprised that they did show them catching their own colour. However, if the Gorging gets changed to normal coloured Pikachu then I think the Gulping should be changed to Normal coloured Arrokuda since that one is also showing that they catch their own colour.
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling

i always thought it was a cute detail that the arrokuda and pikachu changed color too, but it would make sense if they didn't. i've got no strong feelings either way this isn't related to potential cramorant edits, but i do like how the new melan sneasel looks a bit like its normal colors in gold and silver, even if it mightve been unintentional. i prefer the previous palette but this is still alright
Zerxus's AvatarZerxus

I think it is a cute detail that they catch arrokuda/pikachu of their own color, plus it might be a bad color contrast on the sprite if a melan were catching such a light and saturated pokemon
Shop: SLE, egg passes, summons, & legendary seals - cheaper than site!
Blue Soul Dew

Blue Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a blue coloration that manages to emanate seriousness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latios.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,212,574
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalDark
Happiness MAX
Calm nature

I also think it's a cute detail, and one of the things I love about the Witch Purrloin line is that the little Spinarak or Ariados matches the colour of the Purrloin/Liepard. Personally I vote for Cramorant to remain catching a Pikachu/Arrokuda of it's own colour
Gengirl's AvatarGengirl

Hm, what if all Gorging Cramorant had normal Pikachu by default but whenever sent out out scouring (or maybe even its own section fishing in the Fishing Hut for Arrokuda) there was a chance it could find shiny or albino Pikachu?
Credit to my bff CorvidsAiden for my avatar!

Pages: 123··· 661662663664665··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page