PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 613614615616617··· 746747748

Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595
is this a spot im able to ask, how to actually get the eggs? im just geting spritzee eggs
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
annador's Avatarannador
Just keep clicking. Variants like this have a 1/8 chance of being variant eggs.
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595

QUOTE originally posted by annador

Just keep clicking. Variants like this have a 1/8 chance of being variant eggs.
oof, i finalllly got one thanks :) i do quite like the sprite i was feeeelin plague doctor mon cause halloweenen
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
I looove the green of the albino... it's very minty fresh I wonder how long it'll take for the melan to be found. Past precedent suggests it won't take long at all, but as no one's found the shiny yet it does make one think Edit: Spoke too soon! And... OH. Beautiful
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Iggyzilla tm's AvatarIggyzilla tm
My goodness, I love the mintiness this baby has! Hope to hatch a shiny!
Type Race Dec. 2020!
(Trophy by GnarleyQuinn!)
(Avatar is a Braxien/Zoroark hybrid created by myself!)
Goanna's AvatarGoanna
Oh my goodness is Spritzkrow just the most precious lil thing ever or what ;_;
I drew my avatar
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
I love Melan Spritzkrow's colors so much! Melan Aromakrow also looks amazing!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
My only concern is if it means that murkrow new albino would be of this minty green. Althought it doesnt look that bad, I'm not really a fan of green albino in general xD
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

My only concern is if it means that murkrow new albino would be of this minty green. Althought it doesnt look that bad, I'm not really a fan of green albino in general xD
Not necessarily! The shiny isn't exactly Murkrow's or exactly Spritzee's, it's kind of between the two color-wise; so it lends itself to reason that the albino falls between the colorations/projected colorations of the two as well.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
But doesnt the albino is base on the regular color and not the shiny? And regular spritzkrow do share Murkrow color rather than spritzee. Even their egg colorwise looks more like the dark Bird rather than the Fairy one edit: only the beck and eye is from spritzee it seems.

Pages: 123··· 613614615616617··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page