PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 220221222223224··· 747748749

heyoo, thats my cue I'll post them here for those who are interested. the original original concept behind bandicoon was to have a Bonnie and Cylde esc mon that were partners in crime with linked tails after much contemplating I found it better to just simplify it's design Tail as a sack to keep it's valuables much like a reverse delibird he take stuff. how rude.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Honestly I love this fakemon so much. (throws 921321 praise at Fujin Yumi.) I knew about what it was gonna be when I saw the name as it gives it to you, but I still didn't peek in sprite discovery 'til I had hatched it myself. And man, is that melan pretty?? I was kinda expecting a sleeker thief raccoon, honestly, but I love this little chub. He's cute as hell. The only thing I'm not too big on is the shiny, but eh-- the normal forme is good enough for me. The albino is pretty good, too.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
I kinda like the idea of one that is linked to another with their tails :0 Possible evo.....?
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
Give it a double-up orb and then ?? two coons, tail linked?
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
Sciana's AvatarSciana

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

Probably should've mentioned it was a slight joke, since it's just one letter difference from Bandicoot, which is part of a game name which has no raccoons in it if I remember correctly. Honestly i would be concerned if it wasn't a bandit raccoon. xD
its not just a name, crash bandicoot is supposed to be a bandicoot, lmao but yeah it is bandit + raccoon. i know some people on staff were iffy on that name because of how similar to bandicoot (and specifically crash because i think the hd version had just dropped when we were naming it) and didnt want that association i guess maybe he looks like sly cooper and its kind of unavoidable but theyre actually not based on sly. its based on various thieves from the fire emblem series!! i think the normal and albino are based on different parts of niles's palette, the shiny is based on shura and sothe, and the melan is based on anna (in her awakening/fates incarnations). maybe a bit of nina since nina also has red and black going on.uh i hope thats fine to say, i know dream talked about these guys in her journal but i havent actually read it yet LMAO
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,613,640
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

QUOTE originally posted by Sciana

its based on various thieves from the fire emblem series!! i think the normal and albino are based on different parts of niles's palette, the shiny is based on shura and sothe, and the melan is based on anna (in her awakening/fates incarnations). maybe a bit of nina since nina also has red and black going on.
Now I wish you had done an orange pallete for the shiny for Gaius, especially since orange is rather unusual for shinies :p But of course you Fire Emblem nerds would pull a stunt like this. I can't even blame you lmao.
sonibbles's Avatarsonibbles
Ohgosh the original concept is so cuute~ <3 Thank you for this adorable fakemon, Fujin Yumi!~ Not saying any others aren't, I'm just a sucker for raccoons.
  • Links
  • Collecting
  • Credits
Icon art by: foxgay
MLEM's AvatarMLEM
Hariyama makes for one revamp that I'm really looking forward to now. XD I'm just disappointed with how it reuses the same colours from Melan Makuhita, despite them not usually sharing colours. Not that Melan Makuhita's colours were very nice to begin with, imo.
pfp by me~ Saving for Melan Genesect hunt:
67/400
Idly collecting for Chi-yu:
0/400
Kang's AvatarKang
I agree with yah Gamin'. I plan on, possibly, melan hunting Makuhita in the future just for the heck of it and I'm so looking forward to its revamp. Those colors are very unappealing to the eye and doesn't really fit the line very well.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
pastel blue oh no no must resist not hunting
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi

Pages: 123··· 220221222223224··· 747748749

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page