PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 219220221222223··· 748749750

Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
That albino is so lovely ;w; Man, this raccoon really wanted to be discovered xD
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
when i saw bandicoon i immediately thought about a bandit/thief raccoon i also somehow saw a bag that thiefs usually take to put the stolen item inside behind it, or that's the tail i dunno a good bandit tho 👌
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
fluffydeoxys's Avatarfluffydeoxys
tbh bandicoon looks a little similar to sly cooper in terms of facial markings, in a way? along with that little smirk and angular face. so it's etymology is likely more "bandit raccoon" rather than bandicoot, maybe? just a bit of speculation aldkgnaldn even the eyes of the melanistic version look a bit like sly cooper's. hmmm.
Avatar @ Sliggoo. Contact me on Toyhou.se as I am rarely active here.
Zen's AvatarZen
Probably should've mentioned it was a slight joke, since it's just one letter difference from Bandicoot, which is part of a game name which has no raccoons in it if I remember correctly. Honestly i would be concerned if it wasn't a bandit raccoon. xD
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
fluffydeoxys's Avatarfluffydeoxys
ooh, no no, i wasn’t making a “smart” jab at you zen, i apologise if seemed impolite in pointing that out. I just thought it was a possibly interesting observation from the sprite/pokemon design? however, yeah, the left hand does look a little detached but that’s probably due to the little fur cuffs on its hands. crash bandicoot had penguins, polar bears, flamingos (i think, some form of long-legged/necked bird) and turtles, but i don’t think any raccoons! and agreed cx
sonibbles's Avatarsonibbles
Give me twenty thousand Bandicoons, they are adorable lil' thiefs <3
  • Links
  • Collecting
  • Credits
Icon art by: foxgay
BinOfTrash's AvatarBinOfTrash
Ahhhhh he is a adorable! The melan is really really really dark though... But he is still adorable~
Golden-Goat's AvatarGolden-Goat
Im so glad everyone loves the new pokemon, because i love it too. im so sad i couldn't get to top 100 :( Congrats on that event melan too!!
Journal | Shop Art Shop
1542/4300 Dragon Gems
Can we get some Bandicoon concept art here?

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Joshua Kiryu's AvatarJoshua Kiryu
Fujin Yumi posted some in her journal
100/∞ || Shop Journal || Free Art
Ultra power bar 4.03%

Pages: 123··· 219220221222223··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page