PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Sciana's AvatarSciana

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

Probably should've mentioned it was a slight joke, since it's just one letter difference from Bandicoot, which is part of a game name which has no raccoons in it if I remember correctly. Honestly i would be concerned if it wasn't a bandit raccoon. xD
its not just a name, crash bandicoot is supposed to be a bandicoot, lmao but yeah it is bandit + raccoon. i know some people on staff were iffy on that name because of how similar to bandicoot (and specifically crash because i think the hd version had just dropped when we were naming it) and didnt want that association i guess maybe he looks like sly cooper and its kind of unavoidable but theyre actually not based on sly. its based on various thieves from the fire emblem series!! i think the normal and albino are based on different parts of niles's palette, the shiny is based on shura and sothe, and the melan is based on anna (in her awakening/fates incarnations). maybe a bit of nina since nina also has red and black going on.uh i hope thats fine to say, i know dream talked about these guys in her journal but i havent actually read it yet LMAO
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,619,423
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page