PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 725726727728729··· 747748749

GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
I'm very happy with the Xerneas resprite. The old one looked like it had one big eye. The new active sprites are very pretty. Yveltal's new melan is gorgeous <3 As of this post, the melan sprites for Zygarde haven't been posted yet, so I can't comment on those just yet. I kind of miss the raspberry albino Zygardes, but I guess the yellow goes more with the green theme.
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
Seeing all three- and I suspect this is because of their shinies and color theory - I adore how melan Xerneas is red like Yvetal, melan Yvetal is blue like Xerneas, and Zygarde has both the former two melans' main colors on it :o It's a lovely touch!
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
Zygarde initial form reminds me of a blood cell..... I LOVE IT.... Overall I'm so happy with this drop,thanks art team for the really good melan legends. Can't wait to see the rest legends, especially Diance. I wonder how art team will play around with its gems and mega forme, suspect we'll get something mind blowing.

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

20/550 Buying at 36
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 0
one issue i have with a lot of pfq's original sprites is that it's hard to imagine them being animated like the gen 5 sprites used for canon gen 1-5 pokemon here. not to say that the pfq original sprites are bad, of course. but this new xerneas sprite fits perfectly with that style, when i look at it i can almost see an exact animation it would have in pkmn b/w. that red melan is also very nicely done, the contrast with the glowing cyan horns in active mode makes for a really appealing color scheme.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Gengirl's AvatarGengirl
Hey, just dropping a note here to say the Shiny Shroodle sprite is missing its pretty purple eyes.
Credit to my bff CorvidsAiden for my avatar!
So far I am in love with albino Toedscool and albino Bramblin Shiny Toed line is also awesome, I need a shiny Todescruel so bad Can't wait to see the others! Also the spriting for Shroodle and Grafaiai are so cute! ♥ Thank you for the babies, art team!!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
I absolutely adore how toedscool's albino is an albino tentacool

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
0 pts .

QUOTE originally posted by Gengirl

Hey, just dropping a note here to say the Shiny Shroodle sprite is missing its pretty purple eyes.
Thank you for your good eyes, this has been fixed
Melan Entei Hunt

Livedex: Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos/Alola/Galar
Code made by: me -- Image Credit(s)
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
Who sprited Brambleghast? Because whoever did did an incredible job of spriting it. I'm sure it was difficult to sprite the thorn detail and individual branches ( branches? ) since it's a tumbleweed ;w; It looks fantastic and doesn't just jumble together
RoyaLotad's AvatarRoyaLotad
Melan Grafaiai keeps the painted fingers still relatively bright which is absolutely what I wanted, I'm maybe not huge on the green and I wish the eyes were bright too but that's subjective and I still dig it.
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Score: 0
Type race score display code by Lycankai Profile pic is gift art from my good friend Shiny_Mod on Twitter!

Pages: 123··· 725726727728729··· 747748749

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page