PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 722723724725726··· 746747748

Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
Baba Yaga frog witch is such a cool concept, I just can't :D And I absolutely LOVE this pokedex entry of Dribbit, oh my god xD "Until they grow into a solid form, their parents keep them contained inside scavenged bottles" It's so cute <3 Can we see the early drafts of the design, if you guys have any? :) Props to whoever created the froggo!
arbor's Avatararbor
I’ve been thinking of making a Pokesona lately. Yesterday I finally settled on a Pumpkaboo/Politoed fusion. A witch frog if you will. … Now I guess my Pokesona is just a Frogayaga lol. But I love it!
arbor ☼ journal: 574 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
I adore the concept to the new mon :o The melan is beautiful and the shiny is perfection! Lemme just... *adds to hunt list*
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
Love the new exclusive, Seistatic is very cute
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
the new mon is so cute!. love him! its just a lil guy.
Avatar drawn by https://pokefarm.com/user/Breadkureiji Check out our trade shop
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
I'm in a weird position - I like the look of the new mon, but I'm not entirely sure what it's meant to represent. Some kind of ground owl? A gremlin? A Tasmanian devil?
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê

QUOTE originally posted by Gallevoir

I'm in a weird position - I like the look of the new mon, but I'm not entirely sure what it's meant to represent. Some kind of ground owl? A gremlin? A Tasmanian devil?
Pilosa species, I suppose? sloths and anteaters are part of it, I think that's the case
Zio's AvatarZio

QUOTE originally posted by Çelestanê

Baba Yaga frog witch is such a cool concept, I just can't :D And I absolutely LOVE this pokedex entry of Dribbit, oh my god xD "Until they grow into a solid form, their parents keep them contained inside scavenged bottles" It's so cute <3 Can we see the early drafts of the design, if you guys have any? :) Props to whoever created the froggo!
hello, glad y'all are enjoying the Frogayaga line! The original inspiration came from a Critical Role oneshot ep where there was an NPC bullfrog character also named Froga Yaga, so I started doodling after I heard that name. Here's my two initial doodles I had for them, the images are kinda huge though so prob best to download on wifi if y'all have mobile data or so - 1, 2
avatar from Persona Q 2, sig from Mystic Messenger
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
@Zio I really love the sentient cauldron concept you came up with. Very cool and looks like it would have a great personality to play around with, story-wise. My author brain is conceiving all manner of plots and behaviours and adventures around it :D Infact, it wouldn't look out of place in a Disney animation also, alongside my all time favourite characters; Aladdin's Magic Carpet and Merlin's broom from Fantasia. The final version of the witchy frog is great too, just wanted to show some appreciation for the one that didn't make it ^_^
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 3145
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,328,462
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,754,560
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
Brilliant! The r/s/a/m Klefki sprites all match one of the 4 keys on the ring! That's so smart....

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
17110 pts .

Pages: 123··· 722723724725726··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page