PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 717718719720721··· 748749750

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I don’t know where to put this (sorry if this is the wrong place to discuss, my apologies!), but I just realized this little update to the Trade Centre!! Or maybe it’s just my interface, but still!! I love how the actual items now show up in the trades instead of the normal “item” icons that were use previously! This might be such a minor update, but now I’ll be able to know if I sent all the necessary items in a trade or know what items I put there instead of going through every single trade :D

Trade Centre

Sorry for the large image, I’m currently on mobile so I can’t screenshot like on PC D:
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
The change in Clawitzer is subtle, but I really appreciate it! Unlike the Mega Zoroark/Scatterbug updates, the sprite feels just the right height now, and I like that purple m'len. Amaura's pose is cute, and I like that its shiny is more distinct now; same with Aurorus. I think I prefer the new melan to the new albino at the moment, but neither really hit the satisfying visual stims the old colors had :( The change in Tyrantrum is even more subtle... In fact, I think that Tyrantum might not actually have been updated at all?? That might need to be looked at.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
If Tyrantrum changed, I can't tell xD I like Amaura's new pose, and the shiny and albino are cute, but I miss the rainbow of the old melan :( Haven't decided how I feel about Aurorus yet I love the Clauncher/Clawitzer changes!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
yautjan's Avataryautjan
I love the new sprites themselves for the Amaura line, but I'm so disappointed by the melan recolor... I loved the old one and was going to melan hunt it someday, but this new one is absolutely underwhelming.
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
Amaura line was my favorite one. I love new albino, but melan... It's kinda.. Like okay? Nor good or bad, something neutral, and somehow disappointing. I thought art team will save pop up sails on Aurorus, making them slightly brighter than they should be to create an "Aurora" effect, something magical and yet fitting whole palette. Beside those complains whole sprite work top high as usual!!

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

20/550 Buying at 36
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 0
JewelLlama's AvatarJewelLlama
Amaura line is absolutely cute. I love how they pose and they have nice colour on them as well but I am kinda of disappoint into new Melan. I refer old melan than new ones. They look kinda of dull in my opinion.
credit
Chibi artist by Silver Raven Background by Arkeis F2U code by Gumshoe
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
Thought I’d ask this here since it was mentioned in discord- Is there a reason so many of the new sprites are smaller? I feel like with every new update I’m having to squint/zoom in to actually get a good look at the new sprites
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
Canine's AvatarCanine
Very disappointed in the repose and shrinkage on Tyrantrum. It's a t-rex, it should be big and intimidating, this new sprite is not landing for me. Gonna sorely miss the old iconic Jurassic Park-esque it used to be.
Oliver. Male. 26. Melan Hunt Shop Code BG / Pixel Avatar: hellaonwheels@toyhou.se Sig Art Characters are mine.
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
*sighs* Just as I expected, melan Aurorus is kinda disappointing for me :( The base colors are very nice, but the frills look... well, like they were taken from a different poke and sewn to the body. Yeah, yeah, I know, all these consistency shenanigans but... meh. Definitely, no aurora borealis reference left. They could have been that aurora blue-green turquoise color, you know! All the sprites themselves look wonderful though
Dragontrix's AvatarDragontrix
I am, extremely disappointed by the changed albino color for tyrunt/Tyrantrum :( I want my white dinos back....... melan I suppose is okay even tho I Much prefer the pure black I just want my white dinos back..... Like it doesn't look Bad I like green but it just feels Wrong to not have them be white
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai

Pages: 123··· 717718719720721··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page