PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 716717718719720··· 748749750

abingy's Avatarabingy
I'm actually quite a big fan of the Quaxly line melans! I really like that almost dark bronze color on melans
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
Fuecoco's AvatarFuecoco
i love the fuecoco line's sprites so much, skeledirge could have looked so wonky with how long it is but WOW is that an amazing sprite. the mini-sprite melans have got me super excited too... can't wait to see them fully :o
Hyperspace Ring

Hyperspace Ring

Summon Item

(: 0)

A sinister-looking gold ring. Peering into its depths is like looking into another universe. It is said it is deeply connected with the Legendary Pokémon, Hoopa.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
pfp = my cat
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
I was worried when I saw the minisprites for the melan Fuecoco line, but I really like them! The green fits surprisingly well. Love the Sprigatito melans as well, both are definitely on the to hunt list Can’t say the same for the Quaxly line, don’t really like the albinos or melans unfortunately but ah well
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
Lucky's AvatarLucky
I wasn't a fan of the Quaxly line melan at first, but looking at it more closely it reminds me of the colors of an IRL mallard duck

So while it's still not my favorite melan ever, I think that's kind of neat!
It/its or he/him. Icon is official art from Cardfight!! Vanguard.
Trade shop DO NOT PM me about trades or send unprompted trades! Post in my shop first!
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
The Inkay line's bioluminescent! That's pretty cool C:
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
Gotta say I ADORE the Skrelp line melans. As someone who's had to look at a lot of preserved algae for school, yep that's seaweed. Wonderful blue-green, a much better combo than green-purple imo.
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
I know Spidops has to be a different melan colour from Tarountula because its shiny is different but I have to admit to me it’s very disappointing - it just looks like another generic green melan. I absolutely love Tarountula's melan but Spidops makes me hesitate in hunting it
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
As a professional lover of the color green, I actually adore the Tarountula melans. I wasn't planning on doing a new poke hunt until ******** is released (good luck guessing who that is, there's a shocking amount of 8-letter Paldean pokemon) but I think I'll go for Tarountula for a bit :D
Lucky's AvatarLucky
The new variant and its specials are gorgeous; I know it's supposed to be a magic carpet but it also reminds me of a sea slug! Well done, art staff~
I'm entertained with the new variant, but I think I love the egg design more than the Pokemon xDDD
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)

Pages: 123··· 716717718719720··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page