PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 620621622623624··· 746747748

Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
...Am I the only one that really loves everything about the new mega, including all the alt colors? ._.;
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
It's totally fine to like the sprite as it is! It's just that this thread is mainly to give opinion about the sprite and feedback. And most of the time, people use this thread to explain what they may have change or what they don't like. While people who do like the sprite tend to comment it elsewhere like in their journals. If you want more positive comments, you can find a bunch of it and the mega annoucements page ^^
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
i adore it, got very little else to say. it's a cute concept and well excecuted. my only issue is imagining this top heavy thing swimming forwards xD but its more of a drifter i guess?
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
After reviewing the art that was drawn (seen on the wiki, also showing it here)

official art by sei and novan

I like the design a lot better. I just think the sprite could’ve been translated a bit better. The head spike things don’t translate well and I still think the antenna are too thick on the sprite.
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
Mega Manaphy looks so cute! I really like it!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Burmy's AvatarBurmy
It's so cute, I love it a lot. The artwork is beautiful, too. I'm sad now that I didn't do my 10k clicks, haha.
Dino Master's AvatarDino Master
Yea after comparing the sprite and the art myself the head things could've been arched more the tail looks like it's trying to grab me o.O so maybe pointing down was the way to go
  • Stuff :P
  • Favorites
  • Other
AHHH! [tableflip] Hi, I like ghosts PM me about trades #dinogang The Dino Theater Journal
Little Army
PFP Art by Dino Master | About Me Template by Esme Type Race Button by Fuchsfee
this is not a criticism, just something i found funny, but new melan phione's eyes remind me of those crying cat memes.

bigger image

found on knowyourmeme
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Zen's AvatarZen
It might just be my settings but looking at albino Manaphy on both my computer and phone, the color used for around the eyes and the spots on its face is... I'm not actually sure what word to use? Too bright? I'm having a hard time seeing the color on the pink. Same with the jewel/spot on its chest, though I think that could be fixed by making the outline darker? The base color look nice, I'm just having a really difficult time seeing the others.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
I feel like I missed something major xD When did Shinxel get updated? They look so sad...
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)

Pages: 123··· 620621622623624··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page