PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 619620621622623··· 744745746

Isnok's AvatarIsnok
not sure if this goes here, but does anyone have the sprite for the old albino onix? I wanted to reminisce and look at its old colors but it appears that the image is broken or no longer exists ;-;
Collecting Komainu Figurines
Collecting
Collecting:
Ghost
Normal
Bug
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Isnok

not sure if this goes here, but does anyone have the sprite for the old albino onix? I wanted to reminisce and look at its old colors but it appears that the image is broken or no longer exists ;-;
Unless someone happens to have it saved elsewhere we do not have the old sprites. Any sprite colouration prior to 2018 was tragically lost because of the Wiki incident in 2018.
Score: 899

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Isnok's AvatarIsnok
that is so sad ;-; thanks for the response
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
I'm just going to hop on in here and say... I absolutely adore Krampus!
Goanna's AvatarGoanna
Krampus is incredible I love him so much omg
I drew my avatar
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
the new mega rocks! is it inspired by a sea angel, bc that seems to be the case! i do have a couple of nitpicks, though: -the albino's outline is really scuffed and splotchy (the colors are FANTASTIC though) -the wings dont fit the pokemon? the lack of arms is offputting and i feel like if it was given arms i would love the wings thats all from me folks
they/he avatar by me
Dino Master's AvatarDino Master
i can really see the sea angel design go off in the mega! i LOVE the purple melan and the bright gems embedded in all of them i dont understand the new legs and tail end, the tail looks a bit cut near the backside idk if that's a design choice nevermind the lighting is just hard to see and yes the outline for the albino does look scuffed @rencringe edit: added more words
  • Stuff :P
  • Favorites
  • Other
AHHH! [tableflip] Hi, I like ghosts PM me about trades #dinogang The Dino Theater Journal
Little Army
PFP Art by Dino Master | About Me Template by Esme Type Race Button by Fuchsfee
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn

QUOTE originally posted by RenCringe

-the wings dont fit the pokemon? the lack of arms is offputting and i feel like if it was given arms i would love the wings
That's mainly my problem with this mega too! I also think the tail is a bit too... big? I think I would have prefer a more siren approch if we have to add a tail on manaphy (they're fine without one, but it's my opinion xD) I think that the albino blue accent merges too easily with the pink and it's harder on the eyes. I get that it's base on the regular colors, but since the sprite is also lighten, I think it could help to make the color sightly less saturated. edit: I honeslty doesn't really see the sea angel vibes. It make me think of sea slug instead! Mainly the Dragon Sea Slug.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
the albino colors are absolutely beautiful and i can't wait to see those on regular manaphy. something about this mega looks a bit off though, i think in my opinion it has to do with the legs and tail. the sea angel origin is nice but i don't think it works all too well here. that albino is very very gorgeous though
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
I don't know what I was expecting from a Mega Manaphy but this is not it. I'm not a fan of any of the new design elements, honestly. It looks unsettling and uncanny to me and all I can think of is the "They massacred my boy" meme. Not to be a negative nancy (more constructive criticism on the design is below), everyone has their own preferences, I just don't like it. I don't like the spikes on the head- why are those there? Are they supposed to be a crown? They look.. wrong. The head.. thingies. Antenna? Are way too thick at the base and make it look clunky whereas on the original Manaphy they're a lot thinner. I might like the head spikes/crown a little more if the head things were thinner and/or not positioned like that. The lack of arms makes the entire thing look off and would have gone for both arms and wings or just made the arms slightly more wing-like and not full-out wings. I don't know how to feel about the tail, either. I feel like the design may have benefited more from a Zoroark-like approach rather than giving it both its head things and a tail (make the head things long enough to look like a tail in the design). Or the Mega Mew approach where the tail was looped together, but for the head things. And making them longer to also combine with the Zoroark approach. Also the body shape.. Doesn't look like Manaphy. It's a little too rounded whereas Manaphy had more of a beanbag shape with its legs and I think that throws the design off a lot. For me its an Alomomola-Luvdisc situation where they look sort of similar but it doesn't look like itself anymore. Overall I just don't enjoy the design as a personal preference- I hope I didn't come off as rude and that I got my points across.

Pages: 123··· 619620621622623··· 744745746

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page