PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 599600601602603··· 748749750

SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
love it c: slime man
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
Bubble07's AvatarBubble07
Asdksgjfjiodj I really, really love Mega Goodra! I appreciate how it draws back to Sligoo, I always felt that it was weird for the final form to end the snail theme. The addition of more slime and the fantasy vibe I'm getting from the mega is, well, awesome!

Team : 0 points

Call me bubble/bubs! (they/them) Icon made by me!
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Albino mega goodra trans rights snail. That is all
they/he avatar by me
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
sprite is cute. i love the pastel pinky-creamy albino because it's my favorite kind of albino. best snail. my only complaint is that the pokedex description is worded a little confusingly and I misread it the first time around. "Overwhelmed with affection for its trainer, upon Mega Evolution, their slime takes on poisonous properties in order to better protect them from harm." it uses "them" twice, once as a reference to goodra and the second as a reference to the trainer (I think) it should continue to use the word "it" (from "its trainer") to describe goodra, not switch to them. i'm gonna post this in the pokedex errors thread as well.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
jeeeesus, base special defense of 180! i do appreciate that goodra's base speed was lowered in this case, since... snail, so, duh. but yeah. snail dragon good.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
i love the new goomy sprite oh my goodness,,, it looks so soft and pure,,
I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.
Old
New
Comparing the Old to the New, i love how Goomy got smaller and Goodras got more attention to them.Sliggoo got the 'i look innocent' touch and it's wonderful. its a screenshot bc i didnt wanna bog down a post with 6 image links.
You know what is great? Knowing somewhere out there, someone is salty that you are still fighting along in this rulebreaking game of Life. I do Shiny Charm Swaps for 25 GP each! just send a labeled trade!
Any Equivalent, even 25,000 credits or 5 zc
WIP 2ND TAB! Credits
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
My shiny Goodra looks sooo good, you guys really did a great job on the whole line imo :) I really like the albino too might have to get one of those...
faeiri's Avatarfaeiri
new goomy is so small and good i want to protect them and hold them gently
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Here the specials! New goomy looks like it have tiny arms like if it's crawling.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!

Pages: 123··· 599600601602603··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page