PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 598599600601602··· 746747748

nil's Avatarnil
Dreepy's sprite is so cute!!!
icon is an editied manga cap. ♡ lab || scroll
aaand adding albino dreepy to my hunt list... albino dragapult is in my opinion the best albino to come out of these galar releases so far. look at dragapult's lil pose. he's smiling and waving. i love him
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
idk if im looking at the wrong shiny when i google it, but shiny duraludon seems really bright and blue compared to the shiny ingame? just me or? the images on serebii show the shiny looking darker than the normal, and the color of the zigzag stripe isnt blue but rather gray, it looks? i checked how it looks in my game as well, just to be sure, and pretty much came to the same conclusion- the shiny colors onsite doesnt look like that of the official sprite
Crowvict's AvatarCrowvict
Albino dragapult looks like icecream and I love it ;u;
Avatar art was done by PrismPaws on Twitter. Character's belong to Me.
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Oooh, I like the bronzey brown parts on Melan Duraludon! Gives it a 'copper ore' look - kinda reminiscent of the old Aron melan. I might hunt this one further down the road!
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
i think it might just be the way it's shaded, but melan duraludon... is gorgeous. like, i really dislike duraludon, a lot, but just the colors and lighting kinda makes me want to hunt it.
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Looks like I have two more dragons to add to my hunt list! The specials are very pretty.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
Duraludon has a perfect melan palette for a metallic-looking pokemon. It's outright gorgeous - wanna hug the artist who did it <3
Hi, thats is an amazeball melan! Another discovery on the Maravol page!
You know what is great? Knowing somewhere out there, someone is salty that you are still fighting along in this rulebreaking game of Life. I do Shiny Charm Swaps for 25 GP each! just send a labeled trade!
Any Equivalent, even 25,000 credits or 5 zc
WIP 2ND TAB! Credits
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
wow, this is one of the first mega q's in a long while that actually feels like it could be canonical! reminds me of mega slowbro, haha great job!
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me

Pages: 123··· 598599600601602··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page