PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 601602603604605··· 746747748

arctovish upside down is straightup vibing
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
nil's Avatarnil

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

arctovish upside down is straightup vibing
I thought it's sprite was upsidedown at first too, but it's actually not. Arctovish, in the game, in its model, is facing the same way. It took me a long time to figure out that Arctovish's head is upsidedown on its body, lol. Unless you mean in general. In that case... Arcotvish is always vibing upsidedown
icon is an editied manga cap. ♡ lab || scroll
yeah, i know it's not technically upside down but... i just. arctovish is such a stupid pokemon, i love it so much and the sprite is stupidly adorable
Cele's AvatarCele
Oh wow, melan Dracozolt showed up already? That was a lot faster than I thought! Congrats!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
I am shooketh I was just chilling for the night qfter grinding some SLE. Glad i got such a good baby, love so much uwuwu awesome job on the sprite
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Cloasi's AvatarCloasi
Massive congrats, melan dracozolt is beautifulll, as are all the new sprites <3 Arctovish is fr out here living its best life, I'm here for it
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
Melan Dracozolt looks so good!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
Arctovish makes me mad, but I'm really glad the sprite seems to be well liked. It's upside down and it makes me mad. There's no way you confuse a mouth for the back of a head when putting together bones, they are *very* clearly different. .... It is kind of cute though, but I'm still angry at it for being such a pain in the rear and so confusing. I didn't realize the mouth was on the back of the head until I had to sprite it. e.e
I kind of hate Arctovish (not the PFQ sprite) because it always just made me feel uneasy, like I hate looking at it?? But the PFQ sprite makes it look actually cute imho and I really like it. I guess I just hate that it's upside down because I saw a picture of it the 'right way up' with the mouth not on the back of the head and I had no issues with it. Imo the PFQ sprite for it works because you can see it actually has a mouth unlike a lot of the official artwork I saw for it where you can barely tell there's one up there.

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
I find that the egg sprites remind me a lot of dutch milkmaids for some reason???
[ PFQ +12 | Works 9am-5pm Mon-Fri ] - Been a while, bear with me while I reacclimatise - Free Exclusive and Variant Exchange! Credits: Avatar | Signature | Banners

Pages: 123··· 601602603604605··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page