PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 475476477478479··· 748749750

Thank you Shiro, that was exactly what I was trying to say but couldn't find the proper source ^^

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Shirø

Variants will be given out as Eggs and will be breedable immediately
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 As it seems to be a variant of Rayquaza, sharing the same dex number as Rayquaza and Magquaza, I guess it might only be eligible to be obtained by its "special breeding method" when its released in a month? (Besides just the Egg Supplier, ofc) (I mean, it makes total sense for a Legendary variant to not be breedable, it just is a little confusing on first glance since it does say that the variants will be able to breed. I know that it makes sense this one doesn't and it's not a big deal that it doesn't! just. yeah this is more of a joke than anything jdfkslJKL)
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
I thought it would be like Koroku, you can't breed Articuno, but you can breed Articuno and Vulpix to get Koroku. I tested it with my Rayquazas and Flygons but no dice haha
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Doduo

I thought it would be like Koroku, you can't breed Articuno, but you can breed Articuno and Vulpix to get Koroku. I tested it with my Rayquazas and Flygons but no dice haha
But can't you breed koroku with other koroku/ditto? :O It's not in the "undiscovered" egg group! (it's a lot worse at making eggs than articuno/vulpix but its Possible(tm)) It just seems odd since the only other legend fusion/variant we have, koroku, Is able to breed! :v But this seems to be more like kinaster, maybe? (just. very. very weirdly?? where the offspring can't reproduce?? even though as previously stated the only other legend fusion we have can?? @_@ and kinaster is a baby pokemon while this one is partially based off flygon which is fully evolved and jfdikgolngfd)
Yea that's what I was thinking! I figured it may have been similar, but for now I'll see if someone else can figure it out, if there is anything to figure xD
söbble's Avatarsöbble
Not... Really a fan. The head and end sections are so detailed and nice, but the midsection just being a string with two paddleball shaped noodle legs really throws it off for me. Which is a shame; if the midsection was different I might like it a lot more. It's the only thing that brings the design down for me, but it just takes up SO much of the design space. I recognize the name but I don't remember seeing anything like that on pf1... Does anyone have a link to what the original looked like? :0
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
selocon's Avatarselocon
Ryukuza! Called it! Woo! I missed the dragon dragonfly thing!
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Shiro-san's AvatarShiro-san
I was psyched to see they brought back ryukuza. Who would of thought that my guess was actually right, haha. Although I'm really bummed out it barely looks even remotely like the original, which I want to say was just rayquaza with charizard like wings, slightly different horns, and I could of swore some kind of blue on it. I have to admit that I don't really care for this version, it's just not what I was expecting. Although the actual sprite itself is very well made. I think I may have liked it more if it was called something else, mostly because the name ryukuza give an expectation to look like the original. Or at least made in the image of the orignal since I know it did need to be updated like with frostdour.
All art and coding by me.Deviant Art-Toyhou.se
Saving credits for a Type:Null hunt.Swapping gp for credits 1:1k, buying ultra beasts 150gp each, null vouchers ,1,000gp! Just send a trade or pm!
× 104560110 / 200,000,000
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

QUOTE originally posted by söbble

I recognize the name but I don't remember seeing anything like that on pf1... Does anyone have a link to what the original looked like? :0
here's the original and its shiny! i guess i was kinda surprised to hear that people seem to dislike the new guy? i think the posing of his lower portion can be corrected, but my initial reaction was still that it was cute. big ole eyes.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
The different between the old and new makes me want to curl up into a ball. I genuinely don't understand how you go from that old one to the current one, it is so different and I am not sure I can say it is in a good way. That old normal and shiny are both so so gorgeous and appealing to the eye whereas the current just... I don't even know why it was mixed with Flygon, that old one is super nice and doesn't have any features directly taken off of Flygon. I wish the old sprite was just re-introduced instead of this new fusion thing, honestly. The new sprite looks uncomfortable almost and I just... don't understand. I wish we had the old sprite. I would've loved to see an albino and melan for that old sprite. :I

Pages: 123··· 475476477478479··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page