PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 474475476477478··· 748749750

But wasn't Orthrus breedable right away?

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by Doduo

But wasn't Orthrus breedable right away?
Yeah, Orthrus was breedable right away. I think they're just supposed to have a low rate?
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
annador's Avatarannador
Orthrus had a buggy release, so unsure if that was intended. It was originally giving only orthrus eggs
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Summons: ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
Yea but it could still breed right away and not until the next MCW o:
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
..... it might be their "special" way of breeding isn't available until the next MCW. And Orthrus had a glitch.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
...For the time being, if anyone wants to hunt this derg, it's in the Egg Supplier's variant category, 750k each XD
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
maybe it'll take more than 2 hours for the melan to be discovered this time :'D
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
I thought the original post said that their 'method' of breeding wouldn't be revealed until the next MCW and that we'd have to figure out how to breed it ourselves. That's what I remember anyway, so it could be I'm remembering it wrong. Edit: Like how to make a Saiyan Rattata with a Primape and a Rattata has a special 'method' to make a Saiyan Egg.
Tidal Lily's AvatarTidal Lily
"Variants are something we did a long time ago. Things like Early Bird Natu or Vampire Gligar. Variants will be given out as Eggs and will be breedable immediately, however their "special breeding method" (the one where you can breed two regular Pokémon under specific circumstances to get a Variant) will not be released until the following MCW." - from the MCW 52
Current Type Race score = 0
Memento's AvatarMemento
I really, really am not personally a fan of Ryukuza. Imo, it looks like a Rayquaza with big eyeballs cosplaying as a Flygon. Which is fine! It's just not my thing. I don't like the way that the colors match up, either. The dark green and the light yellow-green don't blend together at all. It makes the sprite look a little disjointed, imo. Idk, just my personal perspective.
trans Audino by gladio!
avatar by Zenobelle - thank you!

Pages: 123··· 474475476477478··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page