PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 449450451452453··· 748749750

On the topic of the Albino Bun: I like it. Idk if I like the old one better or not though. Both have their pros and cons. The new one reminds me of a real albino rabbit, to a point, but I definitely liked the old one's color palette better. On the topic of the Mega: I agree it doesn't really look like a mega, but I like it. I'm not expecting them to (and don't really want them to) change it (at least all that much). There's currently backlash right now, but what if it changes and people like it less? I've never been a big fan of PFQ Megas in general, and find myself disliking a lot of them. (Mega Arcanine, Dragonite, Breloom, Liepard, Pyroar (Not the mega itself, just that it doesnt have male/female variations), Druddigon, etc) I feel like they were taking the Lopunny approach with Bunbori which I really like. It looks like that tail can really do some damage. Mega Lopunny becomes a slimmer more streamline Pokemon and it looks like they did that with Bunbori as well. Mega Lopunny gains a bit more than Bunbori does but I see the similarities.

12doc Image

You can see the differences better here. It gains the little socks and things on its ears which are hard to see in the sprite. It looks like its wearing a cute lil coat and there are small spines/spikes at the end of its tail. Much like Mega Lopunny, some things move around and some parts are added. I feel like the sprite is just too small to fit all the details they wanted into it. It definitely looks more like a mega in the full art than the sprite so I'd be for changing the position a bit to better show off its differences.
Shenkkazoo's AvatarShenkkazoo
Woah, I love the new fearow melan a lot!!
S/A Shop
Paused Raikou hunt: 360h/4s/4a/0m
I am in absolute love with the new Spearow line. I just love the colors and overall is very beautiful. Kinda makes me want to rehunt them again :)
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
New Spearow line melan and albino are so pretty <3 I love them
Avatar drawn by https://pokefarm.com/user/Breadkureiji Check out our trade shop
timid's Avatartimid
I might be alone here but kinda disappointed they took the black off yet another melan. Spearow was quite high on my list to hunt and now it's off it entirely. More and more melans without melanin.
Napstablook sprite by Toby Fox. Question mark from default pfq icon. Thrown together by me.

QUOTE originally posted by timidphantøm

I might be alone here but kinda disappointed they took the black off yet another melan. Spearow was quite high on my list to hunt and now it's off it entirely. More and more melans without melanin.
They said Hoenn is how they want all melans to look and that Kanto and Johto are getting revamped. All black melans are going to be changed/revamped.
timid's Avatartimid

QUOTE originally posted by FinalAbsolution

They said Hoenn is how they want all melans to look and that Kanto and Johto are getting revamped. All black melans are going to be changed/revamped.
Well, that's.... disappointing. Thanks for letting me know.
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
That's depressing... I'm not a fan of majority of hoenn albino and melans </3
Working on finding all of the old melan sprites and such and compiling them in one place, so if you need one for any reason feel free to msg me- I might have it cx
Kanto and Johto have...already been revamped? Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos and Alola haven't. I think the tweaks are just being made to the pokemon who don't fit their consistency - hence why spearow was updated on its lonesome.
Edited by Chronos
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Credits; Icon (see below), Signature
TCG Artwork
Icon is from the official Love Live School Idol Festival Mobile App <3

Pages: 123··· 449450451452453··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page