PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 448449450451452··· 748749750

PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
i thought the last day of the christmas event was today but i guess it was yesterday? dangit. im really happy bunbori got a mega!!! i only glanced at it so i dont really have much opinion on that oof.
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
Esme's AvatarEsme
ohnonotthisthreadagaingulps Okay... I have no real attachment to Bunbori so I can't judge it. Let's just not a mega mew, okay? Maybe a little more color in the albino would help a bit, but I think a majority of you are overreacting. Remember guys, brown is not the work of Giratina :P but I will say that I'm very happy with my new seedot! The new melan seedot line is honestly very underrated and i'm surprised i'm the only one who really jumped on it when it was released :'D The blue is really nice!
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
h o r i z o n's Avatarh o r i z o n
No body commented on the brown tho [and the melan isn't even brown, so idk where that came from anyway?], the comments were that the sprite doesn't really look like a mega which I think is fair. It looks like its just an alt design for bunbori, instead of a powered up version as megas are meant to be.
kase. male he/him. 25. bg
f2u @hamha.tumblr.com
|code
@is it necessary + @hercules, edits by me
pixel
@gaelson, commission by @canine
|icon
@gezeichnet
sig image
@jurobii
characters are mine
and @canine's
old: New: I have to agree that the albino Bunbori looks very.. off. the colours just don't match at all with the rest of the line, or with it's types. this is honestly the only revamped sprite so far where I like the old version better. Of course I'm not saying change it back, just maybe reconsider the colour palette?
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
I keep forgetting to post here XD should do that more often. I love the new albino bunbori look!! With the old version I was unsure as to why there was both a red (pink) and a blue in the sprite whereas to the regular sprite it has only variants of blue in it with accents of green, no other colors. So I really love that the colors seem to come from one base color now!! I have to especially share my love for the eyes those are just beautifull
Melan Entei Hunt

Livedex: Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos/Alola/Galar
Code made by: me -- Image Credit(s)
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
I feel the old Albino bunbori's colors blend too much. There's not enough tone variation. I like the new one much better as it has a lot more contrast. Also i love that browny pink colour It's also improved a lot with the face.
Avatar drawn by https://pokefarm.com/user/Breadkureiji Check out our trade shop
Esme's AvatarEsme

QUOTE originally posted by thë räptürë

No body commented on the brown tho [and the melan isn't even brown, so idk where that came from anyway?], the comments were that the sprite doesn't really look like a mega which I think is fair. It looks like its just an alt design for bunbori, instead of a powered up version as megas are meant to be.
Mega Absol, the Mewtwos, Gengar, Audino, and Lopunny look more like alt designs, but I don't really see too many complaints about that (with the exception of gengar) I'll admit M. Bunbori is a little under-designed, but
h o r i z o n's Avatarh o r i z o n
Except those are all canon megas and the art team doesn't have any real control over how they look. And, for that matter, most of them do look different enough from the base pokemon that you can tell they're megas. When I first saw mega bunbori posted in the sprite discovery I entirely thought they were just redesigns for bunbori and the mega wasn't discovered yet.
G0ne's AvatarG0ne

QUOTE originally posted by Esme

QUOTE originally posted by thë räptürë

Mega Absol, the Mewtwos, Gengar, Audino, and Lopunny look more like alt designs, but I don't really see too many complaints about that (with the exception of gengar) I'll admit M. Bunbori is a little under-designed, but
On Bunbori, the mega has literally nothing new. Whereas on all of those megas, there is something new. Bunbori has things shifted around. That isn't a mega. As I said before, it looks more like a pre evolution. Those megas, you listed, can't be changed. Their sprites can, but their designs can't be. Since most canon mega sprites seem to be getting remade anyways, however, I don't really think it matters what people think of those currently at this point in time anyways though. Bunbori's design and sprite *can* be changed however, should the user feedback make an impact. Those mega pokemon you listed, at least they have new parts to them. Bunbori just had things swapped around. It got a longer tail, and some gem things on the tail, but that's it. Absol got wings and horns. Mewtwo got different bodies entirely. Gengar too. Audino got longer ears and those.... idek those string things. Loponny got longer ears as well and some more smaller stuff. I really don't think it is a ton to ask for a new sprite, mega mew was changed extremely fast last year when the users showed their unhappiness towards it. Nobody from staff has even acknowledged our feedback on the mega here yet. Just saying.
Shenkkazoo's AvatarShenkkazoo
I love the bunbori color revamps, especially the albino (the red eyes are super cute, reminds me of albino mice) but I did sell my megastone since I agree it's not particularly flashy in design or pose orz. It feels pretty stiff, especially in comparison to the original Bunbori sprite. If it were pushed in any direction, whether for it to look more relaxed or ready to fight, I think it could add some more energy to it. I agree it could really use something more in its design to really sell it as a mega; I hadn't seen bunbori in a short while and thought the mega sprite was the OG bunbori, which isn't a mistake I've made with any other megas.
S/A Shop
Paused Raikou hunt: 360h/4s/4a/0m

Pages: 123··· 448449450451452··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page