PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 443444445446447··· 748749750

FeralSweets's AvatarFeralSweets
Noooooo I love the old albino growlithe/arcanine colours D: The cream and blue eyes is beautiful i'm so sad
Lazer-Bunny's AvatarLazer-Bunny
Thank you art staff, I love the updated puppers, I owe you my life--pink albinos are my favorite ones ;A;
☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆ ♡JournalArt shopCredits♡ Emo Squad ☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
GOOD DOGGOS <3 those purples and blues are b e a utiful I'm gonna yell :O afhjfsah another thing to add to the melan hunt list hurgledgjfdsx
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

annador is correct. we messed up some things and we are going through and correcting them. same way we do with a region after it's large release only we're doing it a lot later than we should have
So after these get fixed then they’re final?
Ange ✦ She/They ✦
agender pan
journalshop
F2U code by Colorful
Hoard:|| Buying: | |
Poison Deltas

QUOTE originally posted by Remilia

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

annador is correct. we messed up some things and we are going through and correcting them. same way we do with a region after it's large release only we're doing it a lot later than we should have
So after these get fixed then they’re final?
I don't think the sprites will ever be "final" Staff with probably update any sprites they find fault with, if and when they have time for it.
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
LavenderHues's AvatarLavenderHues
The shade of lavender on the new albino Growlithe and Arcanine sprites is beautiful. I love my little pale pupper ever more now!
Forum icon drawn by me!
× 628 / 713
Sea Crown hoard progress until I can restart my hunt!
hey i just noticed this but the melan magquaza is in the place of melan rayquaza
Hello I'm Mitchell. Visit Saturn's Shops there quite nice. Oh? You don't know who Saturn is? Well this user used to be BloodyScarlett and Hexel!
Hey! I'm Jade! Saturn loves to chat! So if you want, give her a friendly hello!
Heya! I'm Angel! I want to credit all these cool artists who made us, and banners! These are made by an awesome sprite artists, Lord Magikarp and William Allen! They all have a shop you should visit! Gezie drew Saturn's icon
help saturn get hypermode
Zophan Canister
0/2500 ♡♡Pkmn Adopt and Auction shop♡♡
Cele's AvatarCele
and then Cele needed a melan Dragonite. hhhhhhhhhhhhh. Thank you art team.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Shazi's AvatarShazi
for those who can't see the difference, the melans were saturated to match how bright the shinies are and the albinos have a slightly darker colour so you can see them better
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
hey shazi is the megas tweaked too?

Pages: 123··· 443444445446447··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page