PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 442443444445446··· 746747748

Kang's AvatarKang
Gah!!! Bezermuut's melan is soooo good!!! I really enjoy the colors and hope at least the orange bits stay if it gets worked on/tweeked since they add a nice touch in a not so bright, neon like, way. I do enjoy the body color and the color of the spikes (?) as well. The color of the body makes everything stand out in a nice way and the color of the spikes makes them look as if they're suppose to shimmer or something along those lines. <3 Over all an enjoyable melan. In fact the whole melan line is pretty enjoyable. I'm just biased since Bezermuut is my favorite of the whole line and one of my top favorite fakemon cause of it's design.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Shazi's AvatarShazi
First of all albino weedle is cyan blue with green accent because the normal is orange with red accent. They are one step away in colour from another. Idk where you got green and green from Secondly if you look at the shiny it is yellow with a pink accent, which is two steps apart, hence dark blue and green. The reason why the colours are closed in lightness is again because of how close they are on the shiny.
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Calypso's AvatarCalypso
Guys. Guys. Look. What. I looovvveeeee
Avatar created by quinn for my use only Trying to sell my stuff. Feel free to PM if anything interests you in my fields
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
*coos like a dog lover* Who's a pretty puppy! Who's a pretty albino and melan puppy! Growlithe and Arcanine are! Good work! I love them!
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Snomelette's AvatarSnomelette
Heck!!! I love the albino colors for the Growlithe line?? The purple is so pretty! It's so soft and pleasing to look at! It reminds me fondly of raspberry yogurt! Which I really really love! So it makes me super happy! Lovely job staff! <3
PFP is by V-isca on Tumblr! Image is taken from Grand Blues!, the Granblue Fantasy Yonkoma!
Bouquet

Bouquet

Event Item

(: 0)

A carefully collected bunch of flowers, perfect for showing someone you care!

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +4,979,288
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingFlying
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Love Sweet

Love Sweet

Consumable

A heart-shaped sweet. When a Milcery holds this, it spins around happily.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +2,072,243
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingFlying
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +2,038,373
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingFlying
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
söbble's Avatarsöbble
Ejzjjsjsbs the new albinos for the growlithe line give me life I'm crying. I'm just... So confused. Are the art staff just going to change mega whenever they see fit? So any line with a mega isn't final ever?? Or are the revamps just not done ever? I kind of assumed that - and it seems like a lot of people have assumed that - once a region is updated it's... Reasonably safe to hunt something without expecting it to drastically change. I like the new albino but. Weedle and growlithe's line have been redone for a long time. I'm just confused. Is it just because of the megas?? Like I said please don't think this is negative because I love the new sprites dearly.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
annador's Avatarannador
If it wasn't correct then it will be redone. The fact it has a mega is an unrelated coincidence.
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
Shazi's AvatarShazi
annador is correct. we messed up some things and we are going through and correcting them. same way we do with a region after it's large release only we're doing it a lot later than we should have
Cele's AvatarCele
Holy cheese tots that Arcanine tho I'm ONLY CSSing Belial (my melan Arcanine) back to the less saturated coloration because he's an OC with that less saturated coloration and I'm not updating him to the new coloration, but I do want a full line of ones with this nice more saturated color so I can admire them in all their gorgeous blue glory. They're very pretty! Thank you so much art staff, y'all did a wonderful job as always 💖
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Loving the new melan arcanine o: Will miss the old one though </3 New albino is a lil disappointing- I love the purple but I'm going to miss the old bright blue eyes on Growlithe! Good job guys :D 10/10 Mlem

Pages: 123··· 442443444445446··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page