PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 12345678··· 343536

Decimoway's AvatarDecimoway
Hello everyone! I'm Decimoway and recently became obsessed with clicking. I click all of Elta's fields daily and then some more. I currently have over 1850 sorted & stacked pokémon and I'm looking for people to add to my daily click list. So feel free to PM me! Daily Click List - Eltafez - Twinbee
Avatar made by Chibistef, for my use only.
TimelordSnowy's AvatarTimelordSnowy
Greetings, I am TimelordSnowy But I prefer to be called Time or Snowy. I am 5 hours behind Server time currently with Daylight savings(I believe I am 6 hours behind without it)
My Fields
My fields are stacked and sorted by berry. Any that are not(wishforge) is in the process of being sorted or are used as storage for Tourneys in which case the pokemon get released at the end so they are niether stacked nor sorted.
Clicking
I prefer S&S fields when I massclick and will usually skip fields that are not S&S. If I am unable to massclick then I use the "Jump" button a few times and click full parties.
Other
I plan to hoard Stuffel at somepoint but I am focusing all of my time, effort, and credits for fields on my Gem Badges. (so no space for the Stuffel hoard at the moment :( )
Field Status
WishForge Fields are in disarry with Reorganization so feel free to skip them when Mass Clicking. I will finish organizing them when I get free time.
Avatar: By LonewolfHanzo "Sometimes ya gotta back up to go forward." ~Brain(Happy Feet 2)
EbonyKnight6's AvatarEbonyKnight6
Hellos, I'm Ebony, and I've been playing this game since PF1~ I love clicking since it helps me relax and gives me something to do when I can't sleep. My clicking habits: I click depending on my mood of the day, although I always click my own fields, and my main list each day. Depending on how I feel that day, I may either click my secondary list, or click the parties from the users online list. I typically click 10K-40K when am in a fields clicking mood, or 600-1000+ parties when I'm in a party clicking mood. My fields: My fields are mostly sorted and stacked, and contain about 3,000+ monsters. Although I have a small handful of fields that are sorted into 5/6 berry piles, but am working on putting them into single berry fields. I have a love for sweet berry pokemon and have hoard collections of single fields for them. So if there's a field that doesn't say the berry type, it's always safe to assume it's a sweet field. To be added to my secondary list: I prefer to click sorted and stacked fields, limited to one berry type per field. Feel free to message me and ask, and if I like your field set up I'll add you in. :3
My main click listSpiritPandaKareziHyper BeamMy secondary click listSandslash666EltafezSeiGarthic MeuZanSuriyaRedCydranth
Astraea's AvatarAstraea
Intro: Hello! Please refer to me as Astraea. I have been a member of Pokefarm since 2012, and have seen the site and it's original (PF1) members grow in so many ways, myself included! It's kind of exciting to see, really. I'm glad this clan has re-opened, and I hope to actually make use of it this time around! Fields: I have around 2,600 - 2,894 pokemon in stacked and sorted fields. Note
Some fields are locked / hidden
Preference: Sorted + Stacked OR Stacked. Please send me a PM if you have this kind of field and would like to be added to my list. Playing Habits: I try to reach around 10,000 interactions a day, usually from the active online users. Hoard: I will soon begin hoarding the Nidoran line and Kangaskhan.

Mass Click List

Archdruid's AvatarArchdruid
Hi, I'm Liam, and I've turned most of my attention to the grass type. I also keep making this shorter and shorter each time I edit it. All my important fields are S&S. The ones titled "wishforge" are only stacked by berries and are typically dumping grounds for quick gem hunts and similar. Anything after is fully evolved but is there to level. I VIP people who click back parties and people who I like to click for quick massclicks. I also go through the MCA members list occasionally.
Credits:
  • icon
    pexels
  • backgrounds
    all the backgrounds i use come from pexels
  • templates
    my own
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Mass Click Association Official Update
A new Skype chat has been created for those who wish to join it. You are not A new Skype chat has been created for those who wish to join it. You are not required to do so in order to be a member, but it's an option in case you do! MCA and SCA Members Chat Please note that this chat will follow the rules of PFQ as there are members of all ages that will be able to join it... ...with the exception of advertising. This will be because we are the MCA which promotes mass clicking, and we are the Shiny Collectors Association in this chat -- so it will also serve as a place to swap and receive mass clicks as well as summons if at all possible. Some of you may know that I am not huge on drama. I have a no-tolerance policy for it, Garth and Shazi do as well. If you cannot, or will not, keep drama out of chat, I will remove you. Other than that, follow the PFQ rules (child-friendly please!) and we should be golden~
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1919 — Shiny Total: 32 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Lørentius's AvatarLørentius
Hello there, I'm Lorentius. I'm not very good at introductions, so let's keep this short. I'm some asocial teenager who loves mass clicking. That's basically it.
Fields:
My fields are all (except for the dropoff field(s)) neatly single-berry stacked and sorted. As of June 2nd, 2017, I currently have 5,000+ Pokémon ready to be interacted with.
Clicking:
I greatly prefer to click neatly single-berry stacked and sorted fields like mine.
Mass Click List:
My mass click list contains a little over 20 users, with a total count of over 100,000 Pokémon. I will add users to it if I like how their fields are organized. If you're interested, PM me and I'll send you the most recent version of the full list. Here's a sample. All have over 6,000 clickable Pokémon the last time I checked. Scorpyia Meu Tabitha Mori TechmasterSM4000 Eltafez PishPosh Sei
CREDITS
Coded by Audino and edited by Lorentius. For Lorentius' use only. Not free to use.
Lore/Lorentius | They/them Avatar by feshnie on dA | 58881 Nanabs
Hey everyone~ 2000+ pokemon in S+S fields here ^^ -Will edit again later-
~Credit for my lovely new avatar goes to AnonymousEspeon~
Astimageon's AvatarAstimageon
Hello! I don't really HAVE a click list, moreso I just massclick as I wish. If you Mass-Click me I will back, and to get Mass Clicked send me a PM. I have 1200+ Pokemon for clicking in S&S fields. Cya~
sprite portfolio cool sprites profile pic made by icymoon193
Silentshadow's AvatarSilentshadow
Hello there, Silentshadow here! I am quite the sporadic person when it comes to clicking and I quite often will disappear for who knows how long before returning. But I always return. My fields are S+S with 2000+ Pokemon that I'm constantly adding to. My Mass Click list just consists of people I like to click a lot, but if you want to be added, then shoot me a PM and I'll add you. I only click S+S style fields. Mass Click List Multi Profile 🔅Eltafez 🔅Meu 🔅NightcallerZ 🔅Garthic 🔅Bananalizard 🔅Temporal 🔅TechmasterSM4000 🔅Mekkor 🔅Kamilejszon 🔅DarkNova181 🔅Kase 🔅HybridYuki 🔅Scorpyia
x133/Until 31st Dec 2019

Pages: 12345678··· 343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page