PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 1234··· 343536

Daenerys's AvatarDaenerys

Introduction

Hello I am Batty Bat. Rank No 1 for best cuddler 2016 & 2017

My Fields

My fields are s = s with a smaller portion that is stacked but not berry sorted (ie my pairs fields and so forth). Sorted and Stacked Count: 1418 Stacked Count: 879 Last Updated : 12/04/2017

Hoarding

I like to collect noibats as they are cuddly and adorable. I have recently starting collecting 40 of each pokemon with bitter tastes. Its very small at the moment but it will grow. One day my bitter hoard will be as glorious as the Snek & Blep's.

Main Click Targets

Meu Eltafez Suriya

Secondary Click Targets

Niall's AvatarNiall

Beep boop Robo-Niall

Beep boop, I'm Niall! I like to click stacked + sorted fields, and as such keep my fields in a similiar fashion. I'm in the PST timezone (UTC -7) and I click listening to music, whatever tickles my fancy at the time.

Fields

My fields are stacked + sorted in the top right corner. They total around 2,650 right now. Pokémon that need sorted or evolved are stacked in the top left corner, you don't need to click them if you don't want to! Totally optional ^^

Clicking

I click whenever and whoever really, but for sure I prefer stacked + sorted fields. I don't have a minimum or maximum of fields that I'll click, I'm just pretty sporadic. I'm not too picky, but I get intimidated by sorted fields that aren't stacked, so I might avoid some of your fields, no harsh feelings!

Mass-clicks

I try to click daily, but it doesn't always happen. If you have nice stacked + sorted fields that I like clicking, I'll include you in this list. Please do not PM me to be added, thanks friend :)

Ads

Check out PFQ Click Group
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
Hello, Im Jessie (or Infernapefan2), I have ~1,000 Pokemon stacked and/or sorted, Slowpoke, Charmander, Infernape Skorupi, or Larvitar. Im online often and Im open to PM's. I usually Mass Click Garthic, Shazi, Methos and/or R'ahnok. I can click others too, usually when Im trying to get PokeRus.
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
Babypoke's AvatarBabypoke
Hi My name is Babypoke and i have 5500plus S+S+S fields. I have been on Pokefarm for a long time and am mostly a hoarder. Clicking habits:I prefer if your fields are single berry stacked/sorted I will be adding a mass click list that i will try to click each day but sometimes i cannot. If you want to be on my mass click list please pm me and ill definetly add you but please have S+S fields

Mass click list

Right now i usually go buy the highest stacked people Currently none
I am located in the ESt time zone and am currently 4 hours behind server time I mostly click after 4 pm my time until 10 pm my time
Hoarder of apocalyptic Growlithes and Arcanines My Avatar Made by bananalizard for my Use Thankyou so much also credit to pokefarm for the apocalyptic growlithe design<3 Made by Poly Bear for me.
Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa
Hey!~ Welcome to my MCA post! My fields: Currently working on living dex so fields are a mess currently ~3,000
My clicking habits: I'll always click at least 6 if available. If you've clicked me more, I do recheck if you've got a new party throughout the day. Typically only mass click Pokerus host. My list will get clicks when I'm in the mood to casually mass click or trying to produce eggs.
Click List: August/4/2022 Restarting my mass click list.. if interested in being on it, just send a PM!
UserAmount UserAmount
-Frenzy322~2,200 -ChrisGradis~3,700

Big Pokemon hoards: Making this as a best case scenario for making eggs. ^^
UserAmount UserAmount
-Peachi~10k -AriDae~9.5k
-QuirkyQuills~8.5k -Starlight77~9k
-Eltafez~8.5k -Lirissea~9k
-Beemo~8.5k -michanne001~8.5k
-Caitlyn1999~8.5k -Chaoman12345~8.5k
Thanks for looking at my post!~ ♥
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
Tenebris's AvatarTenebris
Hi there! I'm Tenebris and I've been playing PF for who knows how long. I'm generally not a busy person, so I do have time to be online and click you all. However, I might occasionally get very occupied with IRL stuff. Clicking Policy: I usually only click parties, but occasionally I might mass click some people if I have extra motivation. Shoot a PM my way if you want to be included in my Click List, which consists of people I try to click on a daily basis. Click ListEclihpseIs It NecessaryTemporalEltafez Fields: The majority of my fields are S+S, however my shiny hunting fields are Sorted and the first two fields are Random. I will be setting more fields visible as I organize them. Hoards: I hoard Pawniard and Bisharp , so feel free to send your spare ones my way!
Also click this dude
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Try to keep your post templates from being TOO terribly long that it over stretches the pages :3
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 306 — Shiny Total: 9 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Hey, I'm SweetlyPsychotic and I always try my best to return clicks 1:1 or more. (But I am prone to getting distracted ^^') I'm pretty active most days and I prefer clicking stacked & sorted fields. I have over 900 Pokémon that are relatively neatly stacked and sorted for your clicking enjoyment!
Will try to make this nicer eventually...
Avatar made by xenox My toyhouse
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Athena Cykes.
annador's Avatarannador
Introduction ; Hallo~ I am annador, although Anna suffices just as well. It varies how active I am, depending upon college assignments and work in general. Typically, I try to keep my albino radar fully charged, so I always click enough for that every day. My fields are Sorted and Stacked by berry preference, although there are a few special fields that are not single berry sorted. Apologies for those, feel free to skip them. I currently have approximately 5900 pokemon residing in my fields. If you would like to be on my click list, feel free to send a polite pm, but I cannot promise I will click often. I have not been as active as normal recently. Click Lists ; .: Frequent :. Eltafez ; Temporal ; Scorpyia .: Occasional :. Meu ; [tbe]
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Hello! I am FlarinaFairy, as you can tell by my username. I love clicking and I highly prefer S+S fields. If you'd like to be on my click list, shoot me a polite pm! ;3 My time zone is CST, 5-6 hours behind server time.

Fields

3,700 pokemon total 3,300 Pokémon are stacked 3000 of those are S+S The rest are neither stacked nor sorted.

Click List

To be honest, I've been focusing on other things lately, such as filling my dex and getting hypermode, so I forgot my original click list. Looking for new fields to click! Primary: Myself Eltafez Suriya Uzumi Secondary:

Click Policy

If you click me, I will try to click back, but I mostly click for Pokerus. Also when I have a full party (especially of eggs), I would prefer for you to click the whole party.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!

Pages: 1234··· 343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page