PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 3233343536

flighty's Avatarflighty
Hello! All my WF fields are S+S (2k+) and my none-WF fields are stacked. I am not very active Sat/Sun but return all clicks during the week.
*profile photo is of me and my boyfriend from 2019 :)* you can see more on my ig @flightythenerd <3
Shazi's AvatarShazi
The Members list has been updated as per Suriya's last post~ welcome to our new members, welcome back to our returning members and happy hatching everyone!
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
magsimillion's Avatarmagsimillion
hewwo i'm mags and i'm still sorta kinda new to all of this! i try to click regularly when my schedule and energy allows for it. my fields are both sorted and stacked. still trying to get some pokemon together to be able to have more for you to click but yeah. so far it's 700+ pokemon nvn
my checklistmy shop ⟡ ⟡ pkmn commissionsnon-pkmn commissions
Åzlottie's AvatarÅzlottie
Hello I'm Az!! I enjoy mass clicking for hunts, and to maintain high interaction points. I try to do about 10-20k clicks a day. My fields are random as they are for my shop, this also means that my pair making fields are hidden. Though I may unhide them at some point. For now I maintain around 1,500 unhidden pokemon. I don't know how to make click lists. Maybe one day I'll figure that out when my adhd let's me. :D
Type Race Score: 3553
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide | Avatar Credit: Rylee
anarchanders's Avataranarchanders
Hi!! I'm Crow :) I have ~1500 pokes in single-berry fields (mostly stacked, though sometimes it takes me a while to get to the most recent arrivals haha), and about ~800 in mixed berry fields in the back (personal keepers and RTEs). I like to click single berry fields, but if your fields have fun/unique names and are at least partially sorted (2-3 berry types per field) I like that too :) if this describes ur fields, feel free to PM me and I might add u to my mass click list, I love seeing different field naming schemes :D I mass click pretty frequently, but I just started grad school so that might change, lol.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Mass Click Association Official Update!
In anticipation of the Wishforge Revamp the Clan Owners of the MCA are planning an overhaul of the Member's list and Member's information area of the MCA Site where you log in to update your field amounts! Planned Updates:
  • Preferred Berry Type Sorting Members will be able to specify whether their fields have a large amount of one type of berry preference pokemon (Sour, Spicy, Dry, Sweet, Bitter). This will be indicated by a matching berry icon.
  • Preferred Pokemon Type Sorting Members will be able to specify if their fields focus on a specific type of pokemon (fire, water, grass, etc). This will be indicated by a matching icon of the pokemon using the V-Wave page type icons.
  • Post Link Indicator To go along with the above updates getting icons the [P] that indicates a Member's post link will be changed to an icon as well.
That being said, the Member's listing will also have a bit of a tweak done so that the indicators for these two sorting types will still look neat and tidy! We look forward to offering you these updates. As always, please take this time to update your personal hoard numbers through the MCA Panel as well. When the MCA update is live we will make an announcement so that you can also add your preferred berry and pokemon types as well :D
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 0 — Shiny Total: 0 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Crystal-Fox's AvatarCrystal-Fox
Hello! You can call me Crystal. I'm a geology nerd who just got done with a zorua hunt (switching it up because of the type race coming up) so right now my fields have a decent amount of those in there. My berry fields are stacked and sorted. I have 1000+ pokemon overall, and most of those are in the berry fields. If you ever want to hear some great geology puns or fun facts, just dm me. ^-^
  • Special Pokemon
  • Shops!
  • Type Race
Score: 0
Greetings! I am Existing. My fields are entirely just the line (safe for 1 special field), and currently I have over 500 S+S Fields that are steadily growing. Which should prove useful for Elec and Poison WF in the future. I'm always collecting more Besides that, I absolutely love , I'm in college, and don't talk much but you may find me in your fields. I do my best to click back. Take care!
A Deathly Quiet Curtain Falls... 0 ..image credits can be found in my profile's about me..
hlee14's Avatarhlee14
hi my name is hunter! i love giving clicks and getting clicks! i have about 580 pokémon and my fields are stacked and sorted with the exception of my first 4 fields and my free field which are random) i’m active a lot, i play on mobile so i’m constantly on throughout the day. happy to be here!~
Olivebean17's AvatarOlivebean17
Hello! I'm Olive. I have over 800 pokemon available for clicking, almost all stacked and sorted with each field named by berry preference. When I'm active (I have both work and college so, y'know, whenever I get the time) I tend to mass click so you might find me giving you 1,2, or 3k clicks or more. I will only click fields that are sorted by single berry preference, I use custom CSS so being them stacked or not doesnt matter! I'm in EST (4 hours behind server time) so I'm usually active later in the server day.
Avatar credit: me! You call call me Olive. She/her
Lv. 99 — 30,450 / 32,757
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fighting
Happiness 27%
Mild nature

Pages: 123··· 3233343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page