PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 343536

dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
hello im dumbdog but you can call me kip! My fields are (mostly) sorted by flavor type, but my first couple fields are not sorted as they are special in some sort of way! i reccommend QoL for my fields! I try to click as many people as i can get through ever day, i hope you could click me and my mons the same!
Kip (Minor/Artist/Student) "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
non-stop Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @A silent voice Signature Pagedoll @CaptainNessBot
LittleR0bin's AvatarLittleR0bin
Hiya! I'm LittleR0bin, but you can just call be Robin! And I click alot.. maybe a bit too much, but that's why I'm here! And my fields are S&S! I also melan hunt from time to time. And my favorite region has to be Unova, and I love all the pokemon that come from it! (Even Trubish)
Lyrren's AvatarLyrren
hi its been a long hiatus for me but I'm back to my hyper clicking ways so expect to see my name alot again!!
Avatar image drawn by myself. PM me if you want some art.
Phyrefly's AvatarPhyrefly
Hey, everyone! Phyrefly here! You can call me Phy if you’d like! I don’t collect any specific type or berry preference or anything like that…my favorite Pokémon is ninetales! My fields are mostly random with the exception being my leveling fields. All level fields are S&S! Other than those ones, QOL is recommended if you choose to click others! I click as many as I can, but I tend to not be on very much on Mondays and Tuesdays as I work 12+ hours those days. I click as much as I can on break, but it’s only fair to give a warning. ;) Thank you for having me and I look forward to clicking until my fingers go numb! :p
wildcardchaos's Avatarwildcardchaos
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝙼𝚢 𝙼𝙲𝙰 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚕 Fields are currently under re-organization. 2k+ Pokemon in total as of July 16th. You do not have to click the "Free" fields... der. Said "Free" fields are almost always full, so please go take a look!
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── My JournalArt ShopTrading Center
Gem217's AvatarGem217
Good morning lovely people! I'm Gem (the 217 is because my name is never available to use, I'm a common berry!) My fields are home to between 4500 and 5000 pokes, at least 3700 of them are stacked and sorted, and rising and the remaining fields are in rows of preferred berries but have multiple berries per field. I'm sure there's a more tidy way of explaining that but hey ho! I always try to return clicks and mass clicks and I also try 'rus chasing often. That's the only time I may struggle mass clicking back! I work from home for myself so am pretty active most days. I also have two small kiddies so weekends can be hit and miss, along with school holidays but I always find the time to log in :D I'm in the UK so mostly spot on server time, except during daylight saving time when I'm an hour in front. I have a habit of starting hunts at random and then kick myself. I don't know when to stop xD I think that's all the important points... :D Nice to meet you all!
Pokemon trainer since '99
Score: 760
Credit to LycanKai
× 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc
shima's Avatarshima
SHIMA speaks...
credit | art by me!
hover for credit
Hello hello! I'm Shima! My fields are Stacked and Sorted (I only have a few that are not} and I hoard Shinxel! I'm at 1,000+ but I am steadily growing as I hoard Shinxel. I normally massclick S+S fields since it's easiest for me to do that when I'm on the go, and I try to return them when I can! I don't have a big list of massclicks yet, PM me if you wanna be added! I'll be making a Primary click list, which as of now consists of my Bait Shop customers and some people I enjoy clicking (that I will try to click daily) and a Secondary click list as I grow the list!

secondary clicklist

Shima | they/them/theirs | 23

slowly making my way to Arceus, PMs welcome always! I'd love to make some friends!!
General Shop!Bait Shop!credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Signature Pagedoll @me!
Type Race Score; 0
Grimlic's AvatarGrimlic
Hey clicky people! I'm Grimlic, you may refer to me as such or just Grim. I love mass clicking and I often 'rus hunt (though rarely does Sally bless me with the infection). I currently have just under 4k S&S Pokemon - the rest are showcase and collection fields that are in no way SorS. No specific berry preference. If you need Dragon, Rock, Ground, Steel wishforge clicks, my fields are currently mostly these. This will evolve over time to whatever I'm working on for my own wishforge and I'll keep that info updated as necessary.
Score: 841
Hi, I'm Panda. Currently have just short of 3000 S&S, once my zubat become happy I'll have over 3000 S&S :) Happy clicking!
SapphireBee's AvatarSapphireBee
Hello, I'm Sapphire! My fields are Stacked and Sorted with very few exceptions, namely the fodder fields you don't need to worry about. I currently sit at just under 1.3k I do make every effort to click back!

Pages: 123··· 343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page