PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!] >

TimelordSnowy's AvatarTimelordSnowy
Greetings, I am TimelordSnowy But I prefer to be called Time or Snowy. I am 5 hours behind Server time currently with Daylight savings(I believe I am 6 hours behind without it)
My Fields
My fields are stacked and sorted by berry. Any that are not(wishforge) is in the process of being sorted or are used as storage for Tourneys in which case the pokemon get released at the end so they are niether stacked nor sorted.
Clicking
I prefer S&S fields when I massclick and will usually skip fields that are not S&S. If I am unable to massclick then I use the "Jump" button a few times and click full parties.
Other
I plan to hoard Stuffel at somepoint but I am focusing all of my time, effort, and credits for fields on my Gem Badges. (so no space for the Stuffel hoard at the moment :( )
Field Status
WishForge Fields are in disarry with Reorganization so feel free to skip them when Mass Clicking. I will finish organizing them when I get free time.
Avatar: By LonewolfHanzo "Sometimes ya gotta back up to go forward." ~Brain(Happy Feet 2)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page