PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!] >

EbonyKnight6's AvatarEbonyKnight6
Hellos, I'm Ebony, and I've been playing this game since PF1~ I love clicking since it helps me relax and gives me something to do when I can't sleep. My clicking habits: I click depending on my mood of the day, although I always click my own fields, and my main list each day. Depending on how I feel that day, I may either click my secondary list, or click the parties from the users online list. I typically click 10K-40K when am in a fields clicking mood, or 600-1000+ parties when I'm in a party clicking mood. My fields: My fields are mostly sorted and stacked, and contain about 3,000+ monsters. Although I have a small handful of fields that are sorted into 5/6 berry piles, but am working on putting them into single berry fields. I have a love for sweet berry pokemon and have hoard collections of single fields for them. So if there's a field that doesn't say the berry type, it's always safe to assume it's a sweet field. To be added to my secondary list: I prefer to click sorted and stacked fields, limited to one berry type per field. Feel free to message me and ask, and if I like your field set up I'll add you in. :3
My main click listSpiritPandaKareziHyper BeamMy secondary click listSandslash666EltafezSeiGarthic MeuZanSuriyaRedCydranth
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page