PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!] >

Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Mass Click Association Official Update
A new Skype chat has been created for those who wish to join it. You are not A new Skype chat has been created for those who wish to join it. You are not required to do so in order to be a member, but it's an option in case you do! MCA and SCA Members Chat Please note that this chat will follow the rules of PFQ as there are members of all ages that will be able to join it... ...with the exception of advertising. This will be because we are the MCA which promotes mass clicking, and we are the Shiny Collectors Association in this chat -- so it will also serve as a place to swap and receive mass clicks as well as summons if at all possible. Some of you may know that I am not huge on drama. I have a no-tolerance policy for it, Garth and Shazi do as well. If you cannot, or will not, keep drama out of chat, I will remove you. Other than that, follow the PFQ rules (child-friendly please!) and we should be golden~
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1 — Shiny Total: 0 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page