PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 33343536

FayWolf's AvatarFayWolf
Hi im Fay I try my best with clicking pepole and i have semi sorted feilds by types but in rows of berry type Im also looking for savalie formes and i also looking for sweets to evolve the one cream pokemon( cant rember the name) have a good day/night 😌❤️
Pfp made by https://pokefarm.com/user/CreamBevroe for my use only ^ | CreamBevroe's account
EsperMK's AvatarEsperMK
heyo! I'm Malakodak! I joined this clan so I could interact and get interactions :3 Style: my fields are Sorted and Stacked, all berry types. there are some different ones at the beginning and end (ex: Scours, Shinies/Albinos, legendaries, and unown). Clicking habits: ATM I'm a mobile player, so I can't interact so often. but when I move on to primarily desktop, I will be able to mass click party's on the MCA list. see y'all soon :333
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
Hoi! I'm impish.sei, but you can call me Sei, Impish, or Imp as you prefer. I've currently got about 4300 pokemon visible in my fields, about 2600 are stacked and sour, and another 1600 are all sour, not stacked. As I nature breed, I'm always looking for nice big, active fields for egg production so that my eggs can outnumber anyone else's :p

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
17110 pts .
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Mass Click Association Official Update
Cheers my lovely people! I have updated the members post of the MCA as it had been out of date since October. I'm going to try and be better about this because, well... this is how people get clicks, right? lol As you may have seen when you last logged into the MCA Panel to update your numbers there is a new feature being worked on. I did announce it a while back but it's in development when Elta has free time from her very busy personal life ^^ Here's a preview!
This update will allow members to mark what berry type or pokemon types they collect and will show on the member's post alongside their name in the list! Please look forward to this going live and the announcement when it does. I can't wait to see what you guys mark down for your hoards!
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 450 — Shiny Total: 10 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Far's AvatarFar

Hiya! I'm Far, and I collect Sweet/Any preference pokemon that I like. My fields are all sorted and stacked, sweet/any, with nearly 2,000 pokemon to feed. I plan to get more in the future, but that's it for now. Thanks for clicking in advance!
GIF from HGSS code by Gumshoe
❀|| Far or Farron || 26, Adult player ||❀
× 15 / 500 (Will 1:1 any)
× 2310 / 3200 (Will 1:1 any)

❀|| Archen avatar by me ||❀
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
A little somethin'
credit | Articuno sprite
Credit
Hello, Hello! I'm Cinderace or Revali. I organize my fields by berry type. So far I have atleast 900 pokemon. I planning on getting more pokemon for my fields and saving to buy more fields for the MCA. So far I only sorted my fields, meaning that they are not stacked(sorta)and you might want to use QOL. {QOL recommened for fields like mine!}
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: 463
continue's Avatarcontinue
hello im continue, i currently have roughly 2000 clickable mon in my fields mostly rock type i collect revived fossil mon, so they currently make up the majority of my fields i am also forming a livingdex of s/a/r mon my fields are sorted and stacked, qol isnt needed but still nice to have! i usually dont do daily mass clicks on specific ppl, but i do tend to click those i have set on my vip list for egg breeding/hatching note: if my fields are ever hidden, its because i was trying for rus and wanted only party clicks. fields will be unhidden soon after i get rus if that happens
saiint's Avatarsaiint
Heyo, Im Saiint! My fields have 600+ mostly stacked pokemon, all sorted by berry type! (besides a few exceptions) I collect any pokemon im hunting so my fields currently have lots of slowpoke and ralts. EDIT: my fields are no longer stacked and sorted bcs of renovenations and stuff
Saiint | Slowbro enjoyer Slowpokes hoarded: 771 Type race points: 368 Gary loves you
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe
TotallyEdge's AvatarTotallyEdge
Hihi~ I'm Edge. I've been putting off posting here for quite a bit so I thought it wouldnt hurt to do it now. I have around ~3,400 pokemon sorted by berry preferences in my fields. I'm active on forums so I know a lot of names here already. Glad to see some friendly faces.
Hey! Do you like free pokemon? Perfect! I have over 50 Fields of them here!
my bff ^

PFP by; OMOCAT || Journal Art Shop
paimon's Avatarpaimon
hlo! im peach/apollo :D err i dont have too many fields and my fields r not s&s (qol recommended) ty for ur time

Pages: 123··· 33343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page