PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 313233343536

Stormclaw's AvatarStormclaw
Hello! I go by Stormclaw or Storm. I'm 24 and female. I go by she/her pronouns. Most of my fields are Sorted and Stack by one berry per field. I currently have about 2,500 pokemon. Journal is linked here! My journal may be or may not be deleted currently. I'm pretty bad at updating it and have to get it restored every so often.
Blazebrem's AvatarBlazebrem

Blazebrem

Hello! Hello! I am Blazebrem! I try to be active and click when I can. All useful info should be in the boxes below :D

Clicking Hatbits

I try to get at least 1000 interactions for the day if possible, and when I can I will click on my click list here! Do note that I only mass click fields of 4000 max as that is the point where I get bored of those feilds and want to change.If you have 4000 or less mons on your fields and wanna be on my click list let me know.

Fields Sorting

I try to keep all my publicly visual fields sorted and stacked though sometimes there could be a few mons out of place. So do keep that in mind if you go through my feilds.

Hoard

If you cannot tell by my feilds and my profile picture right now, I love Snoms and I hoards them. I will use them to upgrade my wishforge cause why not, and frankly any special snoms I keep, so there are a good few snom sorted and stacked feilds, please look after my Snoms. My Snom pair is even called the Snom King and the Snom Queen. x3
Credits
Offical Charizard X image used. For Blazebrem's use only.
Template by Blazebrem
Blazey| She/Her | Asexual | UK My current focus is Wishforge/Dex, check my trade shop for Pairs etc. I am always happy for more Specials
Shiny Albino and Melan
as I don't have many. Will you give me a hug? I hoard Snoms
Current Score: 0 Credits
Charizard Perm: Sei Avatar: Made by blazebrem Offical Charizard X image also used.
Sig by Blazebrem
Aquali's AvatarAquali

Hello!

I'm SunWaterIce, I use he/him pronouns! I click sorted fields. They do not need to be stacked, I have an autostaking site skin. I do not click people with 5000+ pokemon because I wan't more variety. I also will return party clicks. (and sometimes massclicks). 8 of my fields are not S+S, the rest should be S+S. Special pokemon are not S+S. Eeveelutions are also not S+S(will soon be though!). I have 1,700 pokemon (though there are pokemon). From friends, I beliebe I have 1,200 unhidden pokemon, but please correct me if I'm wrong.
Username Change! SunWaterIce -> Aquali
  • Click
  • Bored?
  • Gym Badges
  • Credits/Other
Razor Fang

Razor Fang

Evolution Item

(: 0)

An incredibly pointed metal fang.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 89 — 5,187 / 24,031
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
Gym Badges:
Sinjitzu Masters Gym!
Eeveelutions Gym!
The Dragon's Cave Gym!
The Bug House (evaluation)
The Bug House (Main)
The Power Palace Gym!
banner: Made by Kingtotodile about me page: made by Esme Pfp: by aerii
wyrdfell's Avatarwyrdfell
Hello, I'm wyrdfell! I also go by wyrd or birb, and use she/her pronouns. I hvae ~1000-2000 S+S Pokemon in my fields at most times. My wishforge, special, and legends fields are completely S+S and the rest aren't just yet, but will be when I find the time to sort them! I try to return clicks 1:1 when I can.
icon by gezeïchnet
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
Hello everyone! I'm Angeliccandy but also go by Angel or Candy, and use she/her pronouns! I'm still very new but have just under 1000 pokes in my wish berry fields that are S&S. My last few fields are random as they contain legendaries, S/A. UFT pokes, and breeding pairs (still trying to get their levels up!).I absolutely love this game and am a clicking fiend! I try to average about 10k clicks a day, but always strive for more. I always return clicks regardless if you just get my party or boxes, and if I have the time I always try to make sure that I get people's pokes they have in their boxes... Regardless I'm extremely active, and on the site way too much. So with that being said if you ever need anything or need extra clicks in your box please reach out through PMs ♡.
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ
Chezamoon18's AvatarChezamoon18
Heya Everyone! I'm Chezamoon18 I also go by Cheza, Moon or Amaya and my pronouns are She/her. My Fields have over 1000+ pokemon in them, most fields of mine are s+s, with the exceptions being my fav poke fields (Berry sorting in progress) + eevee babs and my Free field which is random. My hunt and Level up fields are Berry sorted. I hoard dog-like pokemon! Especially Gentle natured ones~ I don't have a set clicklist, but I do try and click Eltafez's fields throughout the day sporadically. I do also try to clickback 1:1 I use QoL so while I do prefer S+S fields I will click any as long as my hand doesn't start to hurt~
Credit to Blazingfire00 for my Avatar! Credit to Jolveon for my art shop Banner! (They have left the site fyi)
FireWolfWitch's AvatarFireWolfWitch
Getting in on the action!! Only have around 900 but its growing! My fields are stacked in berry sorted fields! There are many not sorted but berry stacked in the fields they are in. Like I have fields for every type only to increase to full happiness, only later to be put into their berry type field. They are however organized into berry stacks to make it easier. Only field to not be organized is my Release field up front. Only because they are in and out too often. They are usually at least spaced out. Have fun clicking!! I click back when I get a moment of down time in RL. Thank you!
I am a real witch I practice witchcraft and I love it! Call me Fire Wolf!
IsoCat's AvatarIsoCat
Intro
Click List
Hoard
My Fields
Hello! ~I am IsoCat~ I was invited to PokeFarm about a year ago by a friend. As you can see, I am obsessed with Spheal. Interests Anime, Programming, Technology, Reading(certain topics), Art and hanging with friends and famliy I am very new to creating art any tips would be much appreciated.
I try to click back everyone that has interacted with my party. I also will occasionally go back and reclick people that are in the Reciprocated section. Click List Suriya MochaFox Shazi Veggiesaur Mistyme ezpups Neleke Norgaard Devilyn Hippo986 KitsuneBeast Tosi Feel free to message me if you want to be added to this list.(only if you are active)
I currently am working on my PokeDex and will get back to hoarding bulbasaurs after I get to arceus.
My fields currently have 5000+ sorted & stacked bulbasaurs and growing. My goal is to get to 9000+. All field stacks are aligned directly below the field berries for optimized clicking.
Credits

This Template is not free to use. For IsoCat's use only. Coding and Art by IsoCat
AstraFloof's AvatarAstraFloof
Heyo, I'm AstraFloof and I joined in January :3 Found this clan and decided to join to help others with Mass Clicks, and I am active all the time. See u in your fields :3
Perfect Cheri Berry

Perfect Cheri Berry

Consumable

(: 0)

An extra-large, extra-juicy Cheri Berry, bursting with spicy flavour. Boosts Affection of Pokémon who like the taste.

Sells for 300

Lv. 53 — 2,810 / 8,799
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingSteel
Happiness MAX
Quirky nature
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Mass Click Association
Hello everyone! It has been since February since we updated the Member's post and we are keen to do it again in the next 72hrs. Please read the update in the first post of the Clan for more information. If you are concerned that you do not display on the current list, that is due to NOT logging into the MCA panel. Details on this are in the Member's post and in the update. Once you log in you will display on updated versions of the member's post - the next one being 3 days (72hrs) from now. Thank you!
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 0 — Shiny Total: 0 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.

Pages: 123··· 313233343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page