PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 3

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 6789101112

Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
ultra.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by cursedasriel

I see what you did there I'm just going to quietly wait for the next next season so the red token fakemon will be breedable then hunt the living daylights out of that rainbow snek. Wagell you better be ready-
now that they will be breedable i cant wait to see what the melan version of the tournement pokemon look like ESPECIALLY THE RAINBOW SNAKE
Myrthe's AvatarMyrthe
ultra.pngd+.png
Do we know what the price in red tokens will be for the Pokés from the second season? As prices are going down I'm just wondering since I still need to unlock a few..
Buying all summons, megastones, boxes, tokens and gems in my shop! ~
Avatar made by Box for my use only
ALRUNA's AvatarALRUNA
master.pngb+.png
Are we only able to breed the events if we unlocked the egg for the event mons? Also, will XD001 also be breedable?
Buying Summons at 1 BoxBox per 5 summons. Send Trade. COLLECTING: 🎐Tanzaku 🌱Gracidea Seeds 🪶Death Wings ⚔️Rusted Swords 🛡Rusted Shields 🥕Shaderoot Carrot PLEASE HATCH OUR DRAGONS *WhiteLightning & *flarefyredragon
SUNNELIØN's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSUNNELIØN
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
@ alruna I highly doubt it as XD001 is a corruped Lugia and legends can't breed :C
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 dark.png ☀ 1725
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
ALRUNA's AvatarALRUNA
master.pngb+.png
Then, I hope that XD001 will be able to still be purchased.
Kïpcha's AvatarKïpcha
master.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

The following changes will come into effect when Season 3 starts (Updates take effect on Monday 13th of February 2017)
I'm sorry, but it's 2 days early for this update, isn't it? I was going to spend the rest of my Blue Tokens before Monday's reset, but you've surprised me here D:.. I have 40 Blue Tokens still that I was not prepared to have gone void right now </3 was there another update that I somehow missed??
lagomoth-exe's Avatarhypermode-12.pnglagomoth-exe
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Kïpcha

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

The following changes will come into effect when Season 3 starts (Updates take effect on Monday 13th of February 2017)
I'm sorry, but it's 2 days early for this update, isn't it? I was going to spend the rest of my Blue Tokens before Monday's reset, but you've surprised me here D:.. I have 40 Blue Tokens still that I was not prepared to have gone void right now </3 was there another update that I somehow missed??
I think you can exchange them for red tokens in the prize shop c:
You lose all those tokens if you trade them up though. I already spent my few spare blue tokens but I do agree that the announcement said Monday and it is not Monday...
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
That was actually a mix-up, I'm sorry. I forgot to factor in the sign-up period over the weekend before. OTL Sorry!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
ultra.pngd.png
uuuuum, so, is the egg for this weeks tournement SUPPOSED to be bunbori again?

Pages: 123··· 6789101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page