PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 68697071727374

Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
Not sure if the sprites aren't done or were just forgotten about, but the minisprites for the latest wave of Unova resprites aren't updated.
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Prometheus

Not sure if the sprites aren't done or were just forgotten about, but the minisprites for the latest wave of Unova resprites aren't updated.
Thank you, these are in the process of being updated now
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Zorana Dragon's AvatarZorana Dragon
Hi, I know the first post says to not post things about the ? images, but I was trying to use code to get a Maravol minisprite to show up in my about me (for the Vibrant pattern) and the pattern code doesn't seem to work. Trying to use it without the pattern gives me this: Which is odd because they worked just fine months ago when I had my last about me (I can see it via Wayback). Is there something being done to those minisprites that I missed?
Zorana • 20 • He/They/She • Avatar by me • TR Score: 0 Please don't quote my replies that have code, it'll break them. Journal
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Did you put a slash behind it? All fakemon must have a slash at the end when using the pkmn code. [pkmn=Maravol/] gives When in doubt you can copy them from this wiki page.
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Zorana Dragon's AvatarZorana Dragon
Oh, I thought it worked like the cannon mons. Thank you sm!
Sofeek's AvatarSofeek
This might be intentional so I'm sorry for bringing this up if it is. I looked on the wiki, as well as in this thread and the sprite discovery discussion thread and I haven't seen it brought up. Is there a reason why melan totem Sudowoodo is a different shade from it's female counterpart? I compared R/S/A sprites as well (as well as normal Sudowoodo sprites), and the totem melan is the only one where the colours are different. Also, there is this one pixel on its right foot that is bothering me and I don't know if it was done on purpose or not. Every single totem Sudowoodo sprite has it. Also pt2, the minisprite for albino and melan Sudowoodo uses the old colours. Figured I'd bring this up as well since it's been almost a year since the Sudowoodo line was updated. If this is known and the artists are working on it, please disregard this.
Avatar made by Alexa1Alexa on DeviantArt, for my use only.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Sofeek

This might be intentional so I'm sorry for bringing this up if it is. I looked on the wiki, as well as in this thread and the sprite discovery discussion thread and I haven't seen it brought up. Is there a reason why melan totem Sudowoodo is a different shade from it's female counterpart? I compared R/S/A sprites as well (as well as normal Sudowoodo sprites), and the totem melan is the only one where the colours are different. Also, there is this one pixel on its right foot that is bothering me and I don't know if it was done on purpose or not. Every single totem Sudowoodo sprite has it. Also pt2, the minisprite for albino and melan Sudowoodo uses the old colours. Figured I'd bring this up as well since it's been almost a year since the Sudowoodo line was updated. If this is known and the artists are working on it, please disregard this.
I wanted to see if it was just the wiki that might have had the wrong sprite or something but even the PFQ urls show them that way. I never notieced tbh. Edit: Updated the wiki thanks to Rebecca's post below.
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Thank you for bringing this to our attention! All regular and totem Sudowoodo sprites and icons have been fixed.~
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Dark pink floette is a bit off compared to the rest of the sprites it's mouth is smaller compared to the shiny
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Thank you for pointing this out! I'll make the correction shortly

Pages: 123··· 68697071727374

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page