PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 192193194195196··· 206207208

Lapphire's AvatarLapphire
I really love the sprite work the team has done with gen 6 + 7 it all turned out really good The only problem I have is with mega alakazam it looks weird and out of place it doesnt match the rest of the sprites at all and it looks like someone tried to copy the 3d model despite the other sprites being in a completely different style
Sei's AvatarSei
Yeah.. There's a couple more like that which are just pixeled-over in game models -- though I can assure you that the art staff is in the process of updating these sprites. I'm sorry you're disappointed -- believe me, so is the rest of art staff -- but we promise to bring you all original and not pixeled-over sprite work. One of the many things the art staff pride themselves in now is original work. Back when that sprite was made, the team at the time elected to do pixel overs of the more "difficult" sprites due to the time constraint placed. I can promise you now that they WILL be replaced.
MBCMechachu's AvatarMBCMechachu
How do you guys go about deciding which Pokemon to make a Mega Evolution for?
MBC Power Up! Profile Picture made by myself.
Alimpson's AvatarAlimpson
The only complaint that I have is that I can't find anywhere to sell Accessories. I'd think the Contest Hall would let me... it doesn't. Why? I get many through scours and sometimes forget to hit the 'sell' button. Why can't we sell multiple of the same accessory from that button? There used to be a shop we could sell in, but it's gone. I don't use the accessories I find in scours and can't trade them or sell them in the Market. that's it. that's my only complaint. if there is a way to sell stored Accessories, where is it and how do I do it? I can sell freshly found accessories from the Scour page, but I cannot sell multiples of that one.
- The Kinaster I hatched during the event. LF: Hunting Unown (or have some UFT, or are willing to hunt some for me)? I need shiny Unown: yz forms, to be exact. I don't care what nature they are. Tell me your price.
The ability to sell accessories will come when the contest hall is finished.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Polagator's AvatarPolagator

QUOTE originally posted by Alimpson

The only complaint that I have is that I can't find anywhere to sell Accessories. I'd think the Contest Hall would let me... it doesn't. Why? I get many through scours and sometimes forget to hit the 'sell' button. Why can't we sell multiple of the same accessory from that button? There used to be a shop we could sell in, but it's gone. I don't use the accessories I find in scours and can't trade them or sell them in the Market. that's it. that's my only complaint. if there is a way to sell stored Accessories, where is it and how do I do it? I can sell freshly found accessories from the Scour page, but I cannot sell multiples of that one.
You could give the accessory to a pokemon then give that pokemon holding the accessory for currency. But I hardly believe you'll find someone that want the accessories. Before anyone says "you can't do that!". Yes you can, and don't say things you never tried.
648 ZC until my Beautiful Shiny Charm Box!
Wow I've got to start selling stuff...
NGC Man's AvatarNGC Man
I've never played the original Pokefarm, but the someone named "ocbooyah" made a gallery of screenshots of it here: https://ocbooyah.deviantart.com/gallery/56464245/Memories-of-Pokefarm-1 Here's how it looked. Honestly, I think that Pokefarm Q looks much better. Keep up the good work!
My image is the best profile picture ever! (Its not that good...) My profile picture made by me using Microsoft Paint.
MBCMechachu's AvatarMBCMechachu
I'm not sure if this is a bug in the system or not but I had a female Alolan Diglett which evolved into a male Alolan Dugtrio.
emmusement's Avataremmusement
not really feedback i guess but I've realized that the site has the spelling of "feraligatr" as "feraligator" and idk that's all i got
That's because it's the spelling that it was intended to be - but they couldn't fit the "o" in due to the character limit. They also can't retroactively fix it because, due to them having gone with the shortened version, that is now what is trademarked. So, in short, they're sort of stuck with it. We aren't. ;)

Pages: 123··· 192193194195196··· 206207208

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page