PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

Polagator's AvatarPolagator

QUOTE originally posted by Alimpson

The only complaint that I have is that I can't find anywhere to sell Accessories. I'd think the Contest Hall would let me... it doesn't. Why? I get many through scours and sometimes forget to hit the 'sell' button. Why can't we sell multiple of the same accessory from that button? There used to be a shop we could sell in, but it's gone. I don't use the accessories I find in scours and can't trade them or sell them in the Market. that's it. that's my only complaint. if there is a way to sell stored Accessories, where is it and how do I do it? I can sell freshly found accessories from the Scour page, but I cannot sell multiples of that one.
You could give the accessory to a pokemon then give that pokemon holding the accessory for currency. But I hardly believe you'll find someone that want the accessories. Before anyone says "you can't do that!". Yes you can, and don't say things you never tried.
648 ZC until my Beautiful Shiny Charm Box!
Wow I've got to start selling stuff...
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page