PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 184185186187188··· 206207208

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
As much as I hate to say it, doing that will not help. Even information that was right there on the Tournament page AND the announcement was asked over and over again.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Riskitall101's AvatarRiskitall101
ultra.pngd.png
Errr... I don't know if this should be a question or not, but since the influx of members joined, and all the updates kept developing...lag, glitches, and clicking problems have been really harsh. I know you're working hard to fix everything and I praise it, but if there's any way to increase the site's capacity and speed before adding any new features, I think everyone would appreciate that the most. Well, that and the store, but that's a different thing. :) So is there any way to increase server load?...
Profile pic credits to Ace Combat Zero <3
leavannysnest's Avatarleavannysnest
ultra.pnge+.png
If I may suggest something, Niet...Some people have been charging a lot of money for things in the market...WAY too much. Thing's like a million plus for an everstone, it's crazy. It's gonna discurage people to go to the market in the first place, me and a few friends feel like. Maybe you can put some kind of cap? Possibly 150% of an items worth? If you don't want to or something, it's alright.
i hope you're having a wonderful day!! click dragos if you can? they're in my profile
No no no no no and Absol which, by the way, means no. It is a free market. This means people are free to put their items up for ridiculous prices if they want. But that's okay because, you know what? You are free to ignore them, laugh at them, undercut them by selling your own stuff for cheaper... That how a market should be.
Sumeragi's AvatarSumeragi
master.pngs.png
I think the market is just fine. Although it's a love-hate relationship since all I do is play the market. Although it's a bit more difficult since limited/exclusive/one-time-get items don't exist on pfq. It's going to be interesting as more people get more items and there are a greater abundence of them. The only thing about it I suppose would be how it navigates. I'm not a huge fan of "click this and it opens the second accordion tab" to view the prices. It makes things a bit slow when you're looking to see the lowest prices of a lot of items. And when you go back to the first accordion tab, you lose your place in where you were at and have to scroll to find it again. I also find it weird that the seller isn't displayed next to who is selling the items, only because I'm so use to it. But, I can come to understand why that is for certain reasons.
SushiUnicorn's AvatarSushiUnicorn
beginner.png
Things have changed xD
Tobey's AvatarTobey
ace.png
Im sorry if these have been suggested ! 1 On the trainer card, one could be able to customize one's appearance. 2 Ability to search through and view one's Pokemon outside of the field (Maybe a way to search. People often organize their fields for ease of clicking, but it makes it hard to find a specific pokemon) Okey that's all I've got for now :) Thanks for the awesome site !

QUOTE originally posted by Tobey

Im sorry if these have been suggested ! 1 On the trainer card, one could be able to customize one's appearance. 2 Ability to search through and view one's Pokemon outside of the field (Maybe a way to search. People often organize their fields for ease of clicking, but it makes it hard to find a specific pokemon) Okey that's all I've got for now :) Thanks for the awesome site !
1 Already planned for quite some time. 2 Use the "align to grid" option in the field's menu.
Akpofure's AvatarAkpofure
champion.pnge.png
the skins backround colors things, could use a change. or a tutoral on how to change the colors.
Mesprît's AvatarMesprît
ultra.pngc.png
the newest patch has made mobile less than spectacular, and it being my main source of pokefarm, provides an issue. you have to scroll over to get to the next buttons and everything is lopsided
Hiya! Delta or Mesprit Sableye and Bulbasaur Enthusiast credit c:

Pages: 123··· 184185186187188··· 206207208

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page