PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5253545556··· 612613614

Wardove's AvatarWardove

QUOTE originally posted by Silentshadow

The one thing annoying me right now is the little problem of clicks not registering and having to reclick a whole field or party at times. I think this is a Safari problem since I use Chrome occasionally and don't have a problem, but I'm not 100% sure of that. ^^, Niet should've coded Safari. Then it would be a good web browser. XD
It's not Safari, my Edge browser does it occasionally too.
It's best to assume I just don't exist anymore oop. I'm very active on FR (Wardove #360598), and I'm also down for a hello on Discord (Wardove #1455) If you have one of the templates I made once upon a time and either want to shout out or talk code, Discord will get you a quick response. avatar drawn by Raske on FR!
wentasre's Avatarwentasre

QUOTE originally posted by Wardove

The one thing annoying me right now is the little problem of clicks not registering and having to reclick a whole field or party at times. I think this is a Safari problem since I use Chrome occasionally and don't have a problem, but I'm not 100% sure of that. ^^, Niet should've coded Safari. Then it would be a good web browser. XD
It's not Safari, my Edge browser does it occasionally too.
same with me, but on chrome
(avatar is a meme image, awaiting permission for a new one)
Zerø's AvatarZerø

I only experience this in Chrome when on my phone. I just assumed it was an issue with connection on my end. If this does seem to be an issue with multiple users, it's probably best to post this in the bug fourm if it hasn't been done already. ^-^
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 52 — 1,884 / 8,269
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
230 x 5 × 3011 Current Chain: 0/14
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It's worth noting that Chrome in iPhone is just Safari in disguise, because Apple are extremely paranoid. So if you're on iPhone, that's important.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Silentshadow's AvatarSilentshadow

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

It's worth noting that Chrome in iPhone is just Safari in disguise, because Apple are extremely paranoid. So if you're on iPhone, that's important.
I use Chrome on my laptop which is apple, but I assumed that that Chrome came from Google itself. Am I wrong?
x133/Until 31st Dec 2019
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Mac is probably similar, yes. In fact Mac is good because... If at all possible, could you try opening Developer Tools? It should be F12 but may differ so check menus or just search Google for instructions on how to do it in your browser/computer. Once open, get the "Console" tab open. Clear it if it's not empty. Then go make interactions. You probably won't get anything interesting. Ideally, if anything does appear, just clear it after each field. Then, when the glitch happens, see what you get. If you don't get anything, repeat the process but this time with the Network tab, and when the interactions fail you should have a "/summary/interact" entry that I'd like to see.
NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
Yay! Spinda spots! They look absolutely amazing~!
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 6900 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
Darexxis's AvatarDarexxis
^^ thank you for bringing the spots on the spinda's back :D
🖤❤️^W^❤️🖤
  • i Hoard
  • i also collect
  • LF
but only with the Any berry pref {delta not inc} {i 🖤❤️ fighing deltas}
Pizza Chef Throh / Pizza Chef Sawk / Fancy Nidoran (Female) Fancy Nidoran (Male) / Kecleon Bros (Green) / Kecleon Bros (Purple)
Firalight's AvatarFiralight
Yay! Spinda has beautiful spots! Thanks!
Avatar made by me. Avid Deerling Enthusiast
Kang's AvatarKang
Thank you for bringing the spots back!
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00

Pages: 123··· 5253545556··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page