PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéWalker Adjustments

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Årtëê1's AvatarÅrtëê1
Where Is Pokewalker?
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Årtëê1

Where Is Pokéwalker?
You can find the Pokewalker on this page here.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Shinekiara's AvatarShinekiara
This is great, now i don't have to feel stressed anymore to evolve pokemon that need it :) Thank you from me and my anxiety.
Avatar was a reward from the advent calendar here on PokefarmQ (2017 reward for day 13)
Remster's AvatarRemster

QUOTE originally posted by BendyDemon

Do you still have to have the walker and a device in order to utilize this? I am a bit unclear on this.
I'd like to know too, because as someone that literally CAN'T use the pokewalker in the first place, this update is completely useless for me if we still need a phone :|
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by Remster

QUOTE originally posted by BendyDemon

Do you still have to have the walker and a device in order to utilize this? I am a bit unclear on this.
I'd like to know too, because as someone that literally CAN'T use the pokewalker in the first place, this update is completely useless for me if we still need a phone :|
You shouldn't need a phone etc? You do need the on-site walker, which I think you buy for a bit of credits, and then you can use the IP trade in tool. I just tried it, and I was able to use it on desktop with location features off. (My desktop would only be able to do approx location even if those were on)
Eggy's AvatarEggy
I can confirm that you don't need a phone to use the Pokewalker - it can be opened in a PC browser just fine. The only caveat is that you won't be able to actually get steps by walking (unless you use a laptop or something, but I can imagine this being a bit inconvenient to use), but if you have watts for example you will be able to transfer those and use them to get Pokemon and items. The Pokewalker page (from where you can access the Pokewalker itself) is where you can trade in IPs for steps.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch

QUOTE originally posted by Rin Satsuki

So you need around 10k IP in order to get the step evos now? That's a bit steep, especially due to how little 100 steps is, I've walked around my house a bit and gotten that many, so perhaps an increase would do?
honestly I think 10k interaction points is pretty reasonable, especially since it's an alternative and people are more so being encouraged to take the steps if they can then spend the IP
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
This is excited I never used the pokemon walker much but now i have a dog that loves to walk this going be a blast to try out and see how the interaction points I have can be used as I tend to never use them xD So thank you for this epic update cant wait togive this a try
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
Fem Revivebur's AvatarFem Revivebur
Never owned a pokewalker and heard no good things from having one other than it being a waste of money and the app always crashing. So this helps me who cant and wont get a pokewalker. Thank you. The 10k IP is fine by me, makes it so I don't have to focus too much extra time into the site when I am busy with life stuff.
[Check my Fields for free & PWYW Pokemon]
71/250 Collected
Score: 36
pfp: poppyseed779 on tumblr (until I finish my own art)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by SkittyMaster

... the app always crashing...
I can assure you that the PokéWalker App does not crash. It does not have code capable of crashing. I'm actually quite proud of the robustness of the Walker's code, as it was uncharacteristically well-programmed by my standards at the time! Please do not blindly rely on naysayers. It would have been fairer if you had tried it yourself and experienced it - and the Credit cost is fairly minimal really.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page