PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéWalker Adjustments

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

MoonlightLeaf's AvatarMoonlightLeaf
Woah a PokeWalker update, cool. I probably won't use it, but its nice regardless.
"There's a life out there to enjoy, so enjoy it!" - Leafy, BFDI Something I got from my failure of a Ralts hunt lol- PFP from the 2022 Advent Calendar!
Sneaky Shadow's AvatarSneaky Shadow
So glad I can use the IP points and don't have to use GP or Cr (which was my concern about payment to evolve Pawmot) and I am helped out with the Poke walker due to my current month-long bed rest situation, and I dealt with not only rural connectivity issues around my area, I also had connectivity issues around my work. Also, thanks to a random creepy guy who approached me and my dog once, and a Karen in my neighborhood who is into vehicular intimidation and verbal harassment, I feel better knowing that I can use the Poke walker by choice in my home if problems keep arising. I'd feel bad about making others evolve my Pokemon for me, if they ended up in similar situations, and I couldn't help but feel some worry.
[Avatar art by me.] Quote me if you're talking to me, please. ♪~ @u@
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
I love it c: I like that it's still an option to do the walking if I want, but having the alternate method is very nice The affection thing is also neat! I'm not sure what's changed, I swear I did the same thing today as yesterday, but Firefox suddenly no longer throws the GPS lost error, and actually counts up steps even just meandering around at home... yay? Haha
teefa85's Avatarteefa85
Nice! I might try the walker as intentded for the other 'mons with this method now. While not delaying getting the evos for dex completion if it's as rainy and disgusting as it's been around here all weekend. It's also definitely a good use for Interaction Points. I have more than I know what to do with especially now since I've been in the middle of a rebuilding and reorganizing phase and am keeping my Radar low to avoid a lot of unplanned Albinos.
Screenshot taken from Trials of Mana using my own Switch.
oh this is a very appreciated update to the pokewalker as a chronically fatigued person who can barely walk around the house most days, having an alternative way to get steps for evolution done is incredibly helpful I'm also very glad that it's done with IP and not something else; IP tends to accumulate quickly, and having another use for them on the site is nice all that to say. this update good
literally a bigeye octopus name's daitex and I'm perpetually tired --- avatar drawn by me
Saga3Tale's AvatarSaga3Tale
Ah! Thank you so much! This is a much needed change for the direction this is going. I also really like the addition of the affection bonus. Definitely adds more useability to the walker ^_^
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
I feel Ike I rarely say this in public but, I love this update and it's dangerous. Thank you. Dangerous because I dumped 100k IP in there out of excitement and I didn't even need that much to fill my item and pokemon slots. (Watt progress towards new area unlocks so, nothing really wasted I suppose) It not just saying "GPS sinal lost" makes me feel less annoyed. (Last I checked it said "~42m") My issues are rural GPS and not a suitable/safe area for walking around. When things get better for my living situation, I would like to go on walks get them normally again, other than letting my fingers do the "walking" around the site clicking for IP to shove in there. Even if this is a one time upgrade, I'd love more things to do with the walker. New areas. New pokemon. Or maybe nothing because it's fine as is and there's bigger-better things to work on right now. I loved using it on the old pokefarm, clicking away to get rare items with a dowser. No shards to collect for tablet monsters but, maybe I can collect boxes this way again, already found 3. 😏
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
Do you still have to have the walker and a device in order to utilize this? I am a bit unclear on this.
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
SoulWesson's AvatarSoulWesson
Aaaaah! Thank you so much for this update!!
Score: 72
Badge by LycanKai
TurtleJuice's AvatarTurtleJuice
I like the idea of it. But i wish that this app would be suitable for smart watches too. I walk a lot at work around 10.000 steps a day but im not allowed to have phone with me. So i would be very happy if there would be poke app for smart watches.
𝓐𝓿𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝓶𝓮. 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓽𝓸 𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓵𝔂

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page