PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéWalker Adjustments

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

pechaberrie's Avatarpechaberrie
Awesome update, thanks so much for making it more accessible ^^
Avatar art by me! (@/pecha_berrie on IG)
Flapple's AvatarFlapple
Awesome to see the consideration for disabled users and users who are just unable to complete the requirement for other reasons. This thought crossed my mind too and I almost considered offering to walk with peoples pawmos for them so its really cool that theres now an alternative! Honestly forgot about the pokewalkers existence here until this so I'm excited to get more use of it now. Awesome way to implement the lets go evolution requirements :)
by ruevex
🍎Journal🍎 icon by magsimillion
OswinCha0tic's AvatarOswinCha0tic
Thank you so much for this update!! This will be a great use for the millions of interaction points I'm stacking up :D I really do appreciate how much you guys actually listen to us on matters like this!
Okay now I'll actually be using it. I did used to try to use it in the past but had too much trouble with low signal messing it up all the time. I may just try out the walking evo now.😁
Bester: Click him or else Bleach lovers unite Are you a fan of Bleach? Come here and have to great time sharing your fandom.😁 What a beauty.😍
Gem217's AvatarGem217
I love this! I think it's a great feature! Thank you!
Pokemon trainer since '99
Score: 74
Credit to LycanKai
× 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc
Xygallix's AvatarXygallix
Brilliant! I'm really glad to see that I (and others) won't be locked out of the one evolution just because we can't use the pokewalker as intended :D (Same for any other evolutions that may follow)
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
Yes! Me and my sibling have beeen complaing about this for a while now.
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: 16
meikorn's Avatarmeikorn
This is a nice new use for interaction points :)
🦇 she/her · my art lair · my journal · credits
avatar by type o negative gif made by me
🦇
casually collecting nightmare shrouds, buying 20zc/equiv each
91 / 1000 Nightmare Shrouds
feel free to send a trade!
Incredibly happy to finally be able to start using the pokewalker! Glad to know that the few Issues I was having with it was device related (I’ve always got low power mode on lol) :]
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

Field clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets!
Journal |Pms/trades:✔|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Joltik art from Pokemon TCG.
Clan button made by MochaFox.
Zicø's AvatarZicø
a disabled player thanks you
0S/0A/0M/8H

collecting

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page