PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéWalker Adjustments

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

KrystalCookie's AvatarKrystalCookie
Does this affect how to get the new evolve? I already can't figure out what exactly I'm supposed to do as it says I've walked over the needed amount, I think...
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by KrystalCookie

Does this affect how to get the new evolve? I already can't figure out what exactly I'm supposed to do as it says I've walked over the needed amount, I think...
What exactly have you done so far? What worked for me: 1) put Pawmo in walker 2) walk +1000 meters 3) transfer watts 4) remove from walker 5) evolve The new method should work the same way, except instead of walking for #2, you can spend IP for virtual "steps". Everything else should be the same Should probably update the wiki later, once we know some of the common pain points... and add details about this evolution and how to do the IP alternative. Will look when I have time if nobody else does (might be a bit orz)
Remster's AvatarRemster

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

You shouldn't need a phone etc? You do need the on-site walker, which I think you buy for a bit of credits, and then you can use the IP trade in tool. I just tried it, and I was able to use it on desktop with location features off. (My desktop would only be able to do approx location even if those were on)

QUOTE originally posted by Eggy

I can confirm that you don't need a phone to use the Pokewalker - it can be opened in a PC browser just fine. The only caveat is that you won't be able to actually get steps by walking (unless you use a laptop or something, but I can imagine this being a bit inconvenient to use), but if you have watts for example you will be able to transfer those and use them to get Pokemon and items. The Pokewalker page (from where you can access the Pokewalker itself) is where you can trade in IPs for steps.
I didn't even know the pokewalker could be used on site, I always heard it was on phone, so never bothered looking at it. I also had some trouble understanding stuff in the first page mainly that nowhere I saw it was possible to have the pokewalker on site and use the IP there, so for me, it was still impossible without a phone. Guess I'll check how that thing work then, because if I don't need a phone then I'm glad ^-^
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
If you want to get technical, the PokéWalker is just an image. A... really interactive image XD Don't believe me? I can put the Walker in an [img] tag! Of course it doesn't have the interactivity when it's used as an image but it still makes me disporportionately happy that it's true XD And as such, it works on anything that can display images. Only constraint is the "walking" part requires a GPS chip, but you can certainly manage the Walker's contents on desktop, no problem!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon

I can confirm that you don't need a phone to use the Pokewalker - it can be opened in a PC browser just fine. The only caveat is that you won't be able to actually get steps by walking (unless you use a laptop or something, but I can imagine this being a bit inconvenient to use), but if you have watts for example you will be able to transfer those and use them to get Pokemon and items. The Pokewalker page (from where you can access the Pokewalker itself) is where you can trade in IPs for steps.
Thank you, that helps but...watts? What is that? Regardless I think I can spare some IP points. Thanks again for the reply.
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Eggy's AvatarEggy

QUOTE originally posted by BendyDemon

Thank you, that helps but...watts? What is that? Regardless I think I can spare some IP points. Thanks again for the reply.
Watts are what you get when you make steps (or purchase them with IP). You get 1 watt for every 20 steps made. Watts can be spent on two minigames which are the dowsing machine (where you can get items) and pokeradar (where you find Pokemon, not to be confused with the on-site Pokeradar). You can also transfer watts which will unlock new areas for you to send your Pokemon to.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon

Watts are what you get when you make steps (or purchase them with IP). You get 1 watt for every 20 steps made. Watts can be spent on two minigames which are the dowsing machine (where you can get items) and pokeradar (where you find Pokemon, not to be confused with the on-site Pokeradar). You can also transfer watts which will unlock new areas for you to send your Pokemon to.
Ok..I see. Not familiar with the Dowsing Machine but I appreciate the help. Thanks :)
ErarousFire's AvatarErarousFire
So I have no idea what the Pokewalker is and I'm not seeing it in the market. We need this to evolve some Pokemon? Could there be an alternative for those who don't have this?

QUOTE originally posted by ErarousFire

So I have no idea what the Pokewalker is and I'm not seeing it in the market. We need this to evolve some Pokemon? Could there be an alternative for those who don't have this?
https://pokefarm.com/walker You can get it through this link
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
Rather than just linking to the Pokewalker, for people wanting to regularly go there, it's in Farm>Other Links :]
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 688
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,350,150
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,818,717
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page