PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8283848586··· 104105106

Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Being based on a Golden Goose isn't a NAME origin, also the colors and name origins for Wagyl and Wanamangora are sort of wrong. Each should have its name origin listed individually.

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
Reah's AvatarReah
I just copied what was written there before... I thought the Gosold origin was weird, but since I don't know anything about the name origins I'm just going with copy-paste here ^^' And the colors of Wagell are definitely right, I looked those up in my dex, but I don't have the shiny dexes of the Gosold-Line and Wanamangora.
This cute as heck avatar was made by Oddity. Pay her a visit! Please visit my shop!
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
No, I know, I'm not blaming you. I'm just pointing out that some information is currently incorrect. Also... did it not say shiny Wagell are brown before? Was that incorrect?
MLEM's AvatarMLEM
If it ever said brown then it was incorrect. The Wagell line is classified as white, both regular and shiny.
pfp by me~ Saving for Melan Genesect hunt:
102/400
Idly collecting for Chi-yu:
0/400
Reah's AvatarReah
Impyre-Line --> shiny colour of Baflammet & its name origin are missing Quetzephyr-Line --> shiny colour & name origin of Quetzaptyl are missing Luckoo-Line --> missing shiny colours of Peckoo and Peekoo.
On a side note: the Missing Template doesn't work inside the colour-part.
Liscarra's AvatarLiscarra
I'm new here. And I was reading the starting out guide on the wiki, and I think part of it is wrong. It says: "Step 2: Adopt and Hatch Eggs to Fill Your Party One pokémon down and five more to go. Load up on lab eggs and keep clicking. These eggs will not come with part of their EXP bar already filled, but do not distress over 2k, 5k, or even 10k EXP needed to hatch. Most users will clickback, so as long as one doesn't give up, they will get there eventually. Reward for completion: 400 Credits Have you seen how other users have a lot more Eggs and Pokémon in their Party? You can have up to 6 at a time! Let's try this by adopting some more Eggs from the Lab." But my eggs came with partial EXP from the lab when I got them.
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
There's this cool feature called the Egg Timer now. Starting when you adopt the egg, it starts adding exp to your eggs. The more clicks you give, the faster the egg will hatch without much interactions. However, it still takes some hours for the eggs to finally hatch if just relying on the egg timer. I recommend looking into it some more (I'm on mobile or I would link the page you need x.x Can someone else grab it please?).
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

Kieri's AvatarKieri
In regards to Sugita: Link
Stay hydrated~ Avatar by Squidacious [p]
Liscarra's AvatarLiscarra
I know about that. My eggs had a good 50% exp when I got them.
Sciana's AvatarSciana

QUOTE originally posted by Liscarra

I know about that. My eggs had a good 50% exp when I got them.
It's part of the tutorial. The first few eggs including starter and such start out partially hatched. Idk when the exp bonus stops, but yeah that bit on the wiki would be wrong then
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,615,134
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature

Pages: 123··· 8283848586··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page