PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8182838485··· 104105106

Zen's AvatarZen
The BBCode needs to be edited a bit to show how to get the shiny, albino and melan sprites when using the pkmn code.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Doing it. Need to post this real quick to grab the images.
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi
Oops, I wanted to make this post like.... a week ago. But anyway. There's a Wiki Discord now! It's not obligatory to join it if you want to edit the Wiki, and anyone can join who wants to contribute to the Wiki in any way. This can mean: Providing information, providing screenshots/images or pointing out pages that are in need of editing. Just generally discussing things. Oh, and actual editing. For obvious reasons: This server will contain spoilers without any spoiler tags! The invite link is here: https://discord.gg/ZQfqDsD Please make sure to read the #welcome and the pinned messages in channels you want to participate in. PM me for the Confirmed User role.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
A few of us were talking about the Apoc lines to try and match them to horsemen for the Etmology section of their pages, could anyone confirm or deny what we thought of? Golett/Golurk = Death, Pokedex entries imply it counting down to something. Growlithe/Arcanine = War, only one with a connection to fire. Shroomish/Breloom = Famine, famine and decay are similar concepts. Poochyena/Mightyena = Conquest, conquest is implied to possibly have someone pulling his strings.
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
I just hatched a melan woobat and evolved it, melan swoobat's image isnt on the "special pokemon for unova" list yet.
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei

QUOTE originally posted by PurpleTiger

I just hatched a melan woobat and evolved it, melan swoobat's image isnt on the "special pokemon for unova" list yet.
This goes to the Sprite Discovery thread!

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
0 pts .
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Well would you look at that. When I stopped procrastinating for twenty minutes, I actually finished it. I even used one already. It now matches the bright-as-hell wiki theme, more or less. Of course, design tweaks could still be made if necessary since it will change everywhere all at the same time. I'm gonna need some help replacing the old tables with these babies. This is not a one-person job by any stretch of the imagination. Things to note! Typically when writing about name origins—and it turns out that I was wrong about this—it's totally fine and—from what I can tell, correct—to make origin words italic. Like, not just the Latin ones or whatever. Even the English ones. My bad. Also... I think that's it. So we should be good to start adding them now.

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
Reah's AvatarReah
Alright, I started with the Blophin-Line. (Actually I'm not sure here, if there are supposed to be 2 seperate dex-info templates or if they still went together, so I just left it at one...) Orkit-Line Searene Kinaster Pixrine Mega Butterfree Q Mega Breloom Q Question: With the new template, should every evo-stage get it's own template or not? I'm a bit confused at this point...
This cute as heck avatar was made by Oddity. Pay her a visit! Please visit my shop!
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Yes, each evolutionary stage gets its own template. I'll add that to the documentation for clarification. Thanks. :)
Reah's AvatarReah
Could somebody check if the shiny colors and name origins are correct? Gosold-Line Wagell-Line

Pages: 123··· 8182838485··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page