PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 7980818283··· 104105106

Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
A Discord server would be rad. Though, as a side note, I am going to redesign the {{PkmnInfo}} template soon. I just want to make sure I'll be able to pass this semester's classes first. My priorities weren't straight in the past and I'd rather not repeat that. :P

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
hannahbonn's Avatarhannahbonn
I don't think this has been found? Litwick candles

advertisements

click the banners above to go to my joint shops or my raffles! Also check out my friends shop :D

credits

Breeding pair banner made by ThisIsNormal Art shop banner made by masochisms Raffle banner made by me Adopts banner made by ziaja Avatar made by Chanty
Mystera's AvatarMystera
No that one's on there, but we're still at 15/16.
I'd dig a discord server Atm i have no idea what needs to be worked on
Feel free to PM for any art requests uwu
Made by SoraX for Pikachuisepiclol's use only.
DaniGC's AvatarDaniGC
I have found the accesory Mimikyu pumkin stack, I checked the Wiki to see if it was discovered but It wasn't on the list... I have no clue about how to edit the wiki ( add images, etc ) so if someone could show me... :P
(Profile pic is a screenshot from Pokemon GO Resized by thedorkychicken https://pokefarm.com/user/thedorkychicken)
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger

QUOTE originally posted by DaniGC

I have found the accesory Mimikyu pumkin stack, I checked the Wiki to see if it was discovered but It wasn't on the list... I have no clue about how to edit the wiki ( add images, etc ) so if someone could show me... :P
Post the image here with the image bbcode and someone else can add it
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug

QUOTE originally posted by DaniGC

Contrary to PurpleTiger, I'd suggest that you create an account on the PFQ wiki and then upload it there. Just make sure to name it similarly to the other items like it. The more people we have helping out on the wiki, the better!
Cailem042's AvatarCailem042
How do you upload an image to the wiki? Is there a wiki page on how to use the Wiki?
Avatar made by magsimillion, commissioned at their shop.
Ganorith's AvatarGanorith
Click this link on the left side of the page to upload images.
PFP/BG/IMG from Golden Sun Code Collection
SporkNoggin's AvatarSporkNoggin
You can also check out the bottom of this page for more help on anything else. https://pokefarm.wiki/Main_Page
My Pokesona! (Edited by SoulDahDerp for SporkNoggin's use only)
| I am nonbinary. Use any pronoun. | Credits
PFP by Zerobold, Signature by me.

Pages: 123··· 7980818283··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page