PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8485868788··· 104105106

Mystera's AvatarMystera
If you see an incorrect piece of data, please do fix it. It's a bit much to look through every single egg to make sure the EXPs match, even for me. I went ahead and fixed Caterpie and Weedle.
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

If you see an incorrect piece of data, please do fix it. It's a bit much to look through every single egg to make sure the EXPs match, even for me. I went ahead and fixed Caterpie and Weedle.
i have no idea how to make a wiki account, and i dont even know if i'd be able to make one. Sorry... I was just mentioning it on here so other people who do have wiki accounts can fix it in time.. i'll keep looking for changed exp for eggss
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Go to the Wiki, click the top right corner, create account. There aren't any requirements, anyone with an account can edit stuff and anyone can make an account. The only restrictions is only mods can delete pages or ban people or stuff like that.
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

Go to the Wiki, click the top right corner, create account. There aren't any requirements, anyone with an account can edit stuff and anyone can make an account. The only restrictions is only mods can delete pages or ban people or stuff like that.
Okay... man i should've added the melan i discovered instead of letting my friend do it... it would've had my name..
Lyra's AvatarLyra
Absoreon posted in the sprite discovery threat that the Noibat egg has been updated c:. Here is the sprite for somone who can update the wiki ^^.
Beatifull signature and avatar made by Ryuokowolf c:.
croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
A help thread made me notice, the fields page on the wiki still says you can set fields to public, friends only, or private. This needs updating as now the only options are hidden or visible. this page, section Field Options > Toggle Visibility
eura's Avatareura
Rise up, ye wiki editors, and help add Pokemon sprites to the dress-up page. I'm going to sleep.
Uhh, this image explains it. EDIT: I logged into the account that was created with my email adress and it has a completely different username from mine,
Art by - Artistic Sans (Free to use) I am a weird person, do not judge me :c
code / images x - x / fonts
fluffydeoxys's Avatarfluffydeoxys
Thanks for pointing this out, I've revised and undone the edit. '-'b On the second part of the conversation, I'm not sure how to help you. But feel free to PM Uzumi as they have admin rights and could probably help with the username issue.
Avatar @ Sliggoo. Contact me on Toyhou.se as I am rarely active here.
ezpups's Avatarezpups
I'm trying to edit sprites, but could someone please tell me how to update the files? I can't modify the current file, so it seems like it won't change it ><;

Shop buttons made by MochaFox, Avatar by torapuff im also an artist Twitter | deviantArt

Pages: 123··· 8485868788··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page