PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8687888990··· 104105106

Shadow1993's AvatarShadow1993
The Shiny Hunting Page on the Wiki needs to be updated with Sei's new amount needed to activate. It currently has it listed as 2777.
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by Shadow1993

The Shiny Hunting Page on the Wiki needs to be updated with Sei's new amount needed to activate. It currently has it listed as 2777.
Thank you, it's been corrected!
Information regarding [inventory] and its uses with Credits, GP, ZC, and the current month's Type Race Score have been added!

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Question, why are Totem Pokemon both on the Scour page and on their own page? Shouldn't it just be an entry on the Scour page and make "Totem Pokemon" redirect to that?
Portoconnor's AvatarPortoconnor
Added Melan Tillink file
Tabby Tabs!
  • Shops!
  • Credit!
  • Clans!
Credit Goes to Yukirona!for my AWESOME Profile Picture!
Cailem042's AvatarCailem042
Does anyone have any information on the UltraNecroznium? Mainly how to get it
Avatar made by magsimillion, commissioned at their shop.
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by Cailem042

Does anyone have any information on the UltraNecroznium? Mainly how to get it
If you searched up the correct spelling of Ultranecrozium on the Wiki, you'd find these two pages that would tell you what you need to know.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Do you get the Ultranecrozium Z at the Aether House? It's not specified on that second page. (Also there was a typo)
MLEM's AvatarMLEM
Yup, at the aether house. Right under where you change flawless gems into memories
pfp by me~ Saving for Melan Genesect hunt:
100/400
Idly collecting for Chi-yu:
0/400
Considering we have a Discord thing instead of a Site Chat, what should we do with this page?

Pages: 123··· 8687888990··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page