PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 7374757677··· 104105106

Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
So the egg page writes this about the pumpkaboo eggs: "Hatch the egg within a certain amount of time of its adoption. " It should be: Hatch the egg within a certain amount of time of its creation. Because the egg starts aging the moment it is created, not when it is adopted ^^'
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Does anyone remember where the Purple Flower accessory came from? I have one in my Inventory and idk where to put it on the Wiki's Accessories page.
I believe it was originally available for purchase when the Shop was still around. Taking an educated guess, it's probably going to be a contest prize, meaning it will be released later.
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
On the Special Sprites page for Kanto, under melan Vileplume, rather than the male and female version sprites, there is instead the old (pink) and new (green) female sprites, no male.

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
12201 pts .
Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by JaneCrocker

On the Special Sprites page for Kanto, under melan Vileplume, rather than the male and female version sprites, there is instead the old (pink) and new (green) female sprites, no male.
I replaced the female Vileplume sprite, but I don't think the male sprite has been posted so I can't fix it.
MLEM's AvatarMLEM
Male Melan Pikachu also needs to be updated whenever someone finds the sprite
pfp by me~ Saving for Melan Genesect hunt:
31/400
Idly collecting for Chi-yu:
0/400
Mystera's AvatarMystera
This is driving me crazy, is anyone available to rename like half of the Accessory files? They can't seem to decide if they want underscores in their file names or not. Basically everything on these two pages I'd like to see made consistent. I'd post specifics but I'd be here all day. Also I still don't know what to do with the Purple Flower, should we put it as a retired Accessory or something?
eura's Avatareura
On it. If the purple flower isn't avaliable to purchase or as a prize, then I guess it should be sorted under retired. Are there any other retired accessories that it can be grouped in with?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I must've missed the Purple Flower when setting up the shop. I'll investigate tomorrow.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
eura's Avatareura
Right, all the file names + image links should be consistent now. I've got a question about the accesories named "Right Seraphin Wing" and "Left Seraphin Wing", though. Are they referring to the divine angel-like creatures? They should be spelled with an "m" if so, because all I get when I search up "seraphin" is some eyeglasses company.

Pages: 123··· 7374757677··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page