PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 7172737475··· 104105106

Mystera's AvatarMystera
We generally just post here whenever we find one of those. tbh I didn't even know that category existed (if it did exist beforehand?). Also "Wiki Admins" is just staff of the full site. I know Uzumi and the 3 admins have done modstuff over there. How would that work, just make one of the staff constantly check the category for stuff? Posting here notifies them presumably.
I just thought that, for organization purposes (and maybe convenience), instead of having to click on 20 different links, an admin can visit just one link where all the pages/files that need to be deleted are. Also, I was thinking that with this system, we would only have to let the staff know that we're using that page to gather the pages/files needing deletion, and they could, whenever they feel like doing it, go through whatever is in that category and delete them (like how the Forum Admins routinely go through the forums and delete old forum posts). They can even review what's in that category and make the final decision as to whether or not a page/file needs to be deleted. As for the existence of this category, I found it through here :P
Mystera's AvatarMystera
They're still gonna have to click each link on the category page before they actually delete it. I can't imagine they wipe pages without checking what's on them first.
True, but posting here has the issue of "page/file delete" requests getting overlooked by accident, especially when there is more than just a handful of them (the staff is human, after all). With a dedicated category for deletion on the Wiki, it reduces human error in my opinion. Also, since the category exists already (I think it comes with the Wiki), why not use it :P
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Has anyone figured out how many points maximum Affection is? I know it's 6 Perfect Berries and each berry is 50 points, so it has to be 251-300. I'm making a page for Affection as I type this.
King Vesper's AvatarKing Vesper
King Vesper
Before Wiki Admins were staff-only positions, we used the Delete template to mark pages that we thought should be deleted. Also, there are a lot of short pages that really don't need entire pages dedicated to them. For example, the Affection should be consolidated into Evolution, seeing as it currently is just an evolutionary mechanic.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

Has anyone figured out how many points maximum Affection is? I know it's 6 Perfect Berries and each berry is 50 points, so it has to be 251-300. I'm making a page for Affection as I type this.
Going on a limb here, but maybe it's 255 - the higest value that fits in a single unsigned byte ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Why did you guys make a page for the Berry Blender? That should just go on the Contest Hall page! I'm gonna move the info over, someone delete this please.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Since the Contest Hall now includes two entirely separate functions, and will contain more (ie. actual Contests!) in future, wouldn't it be better to have them on separate pages?
Mystera's AvatarMystera
In that case the Contest Hall page needs to be renamed.

Pages: 123··· 7172737475··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page